NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That you can take a reclamation project and get something worthwhile from them?:dunno Moss was a good citizen for 3 years. Year 4 the wheels fell off quick and hard though.

Didn't Moss's ex file charges against him for beating her up his first year in NE?

I hope they have a stockpile of wheelchairs in NE. I didn't think a team could get even OLDER but they sure did.

I hope they have a stockpile of wheelchairs in NE. I didn't think a team could get even OLDER but they sure did.

They were actually middle of the pack in terms of age last year (26.8). Maybe if you were talking the '08 Patriots and age you'd have something there.

As of August 3, the oldest Patriot will be Tom Brady at 34.

DOH... the list I was looking at was 2010 so maybe they aren't quite as old as I thought but I thought last season they were saying they needed to get younger and that veteran leadership was what they really didn't need.

Last edited:
My Buffalo Bills have signed Brad Smith(whoopee) and are in serious talks with Tyson Clabo(a fantastic tackle from Atl).

IF we sign Clabo, and Gailey manages to use Smith, Spiller, and Fred Jackson in some exciting ways, the Bills may not finish in last place this year.

Fun, fun, fun.

Maybe so (just noticed the list I looked at was 2010.. DOH) but either way these last two trades don't help that much... they are still up there.

True enough. However if they can be up there in age and go 14-2 again AND hopefully have playoff success then it doesn't really matter.

Now I wonder how much begging Chad will do to get Aaron Hernandez to give up his number.:lol

True enough. However if they can be up there in age and go 14-2 again AND hopefully have playoff success then it doesn't really matter.

Now I wonder how much begging Chad will do to get Aaron Hernandez to give up his number.:lol

I guess that is the important thing.

Chad grizzled veteran vs Hernandez 2nd year player. I think Chad gets his number pretty easy.

I hope Hernandez tells him to go screw himself. Then that idiot will look like even more of a retard than he is. Not to insult retards by comparing them to that idiot.

Back