Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get the belt down on the hips so it doesn't stick out so much???

Just as a tip: if you want the sleeves to fit tighter just put some top-stick wig tape on her either side of her forearms and then cover it with the sleeve. That way you can get the membraces on without bunching up the sleeve cloth. it work pretty nicely. :D

Just as a tip: if you want the sleeves to fit tighter just put some top-stick wig tape on her either side of her forearms and then cover it with the sleeve. That way you can get the membraces on without bunching up the sleeve cloth. it work pretty nicely. :D

Good tip! Thanks.

Yes she is....

So the female body is taller than the small male body???? Wont this make Leia taller than Luke???

There also seem to be a lot of changes afoot with SS. Good to see the new hand design, should make the wrist joints more asthetically pleasing. Not too sure about the sabers though. I actually like the original SS style and arent too happy about the change as the sabers will no longer match eachother.
Asajj does look terrific, cant wait to get her.

I love the original sabers. The frosted look makes them look like they're lit. What I like about hers is how dark the red is. If Maul's were paler, then I'm happy for the change in that respect. But ultimately, the old one's look better.

Luke's seems to still be like the old ones. If it goes no further than Ventress, I can appreciate the single occurence. I do hope they're the same dimensions though.

How do you get the belt down on the hips so it doesn't stick out so much???
I ended up taking it off then redid it, but i just slid it down low on her hips.

That will help but they sleeves are still way to long. Mine are still a lil long and i cut off 1/2".

Also why do you have wig tape?:confused:

Also why do you have wig tape?:confused:

After Anakin came out, Dave at Rebelscum did an in depth tutorial on tweaking Jedi robes to get a nice, film accurrate look and one of the tips was using top stick tape to keep pieces of the costume in place without damaging the cloth.

Finally got Asajj late last night. Took some quick pictures straight from the box:

Asajj1stpost.jpg

Asajj1stpost1.jpg

Asajj1stpost3.jpg

She's very cool. Great outfit, even unfutzed. Sleeves do need to be fixed though.

Overall, a striking figure in its monochromatic glory. She'll really stand out of the shelf. I do prefer the Clone Wars head to the 'realistic version', although I may add the heavy eyeliner to make it more dramatic. Lips and eyes have a great 'wet' sheen to them. For such a plain head, she has a lot of attitude.

The magnet sabers are GREAT! Bravo SS! They really hold well, and I love that they just 'stick' to the rings on her belt without worry of falling off.

Monday will bring the usual kitchen shots plus my 'futz' final figure.

Here's a close up:

Asajj1stCU.jpg

Nice ! :) Thanks Wor !

Thanks Paul!

Here's a picture of the alternate head (behind plastic). I like the gray eyes:

Asajj1stalthead.jpg

Here's a close up of Clone Wars head:

Asajj1stCU.jpg

Bumping my post since it was at the end -

Finally got Asajj late last night. Took some quick pictures straight from the box:

Asajj1stpost.jpg

Asajj1stpost1.jpg

Asajj1stpost3.jpg

She's very cool. Great outfit, even unfutzed. Sleeves do need to be fixed though.

Overall, a striking figure in its monochromatic glory. She'll really stand out of the shelf. I do prefer the Clone Wars head to the 'realistic version', although I may add the heavy eyeliner to make it more dramatic. Lips and eyes have a great 'wet' sheen to them. For such a plain head, she has a lot of attitude.

The magnet sabers are GREAT! Bravo SS! They really hold well, and I love that they just 'stick' to the rings on her belt without worry of falling off.

Monday will bring the usual kitchen shots plus my 'futz' final figure.

Looks awesome. So glad I bought two so both heads can be displayed. Just a very nice piece. I love the detail in the entire outfit but like you said for two simple heads they look great!

Looks awesome. So glad I bought two so both heads can be displayed. Just a very nice piece. I love the detail in the entire outfit but like you said for two simple heads they look great!

Yeah both heads are really nice. Tough call if you have just the one figure. You got two so no problemo.

Yeah both heads are really nice. Tough call if you have just the one figure. You got two so no problemo.

Yeah, I tried to take that one out of the equation. Which has me now regretting not doing the same with Leia.

Thats a pretty great looking figure, also I didn't know that the lightsabers stuck together like that. I passed on her since I'm not really that excited about the character, but I'm thrilled to see that Sideshow seems to be firing on all cylinders :rock

I didn't know they where going to use magnets on the lightsabers either. Until I saw a pic from Dharper earlier in this thread. I wonder though when Scott was talking about the Bespin Luke figure that Luke was the second figure to use magnets instead of the first.

Back