Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yeah I love the Arkham Asylum Scarecrow - the syringes on his fingers are just inspired and extremely creepy too!!

I agree that Nolan did a great job with scarecrow in BB/TDK. He came off as really creepy and having him in just the mask worked so well too

You've got it going, Pix. Tie and suit are perfect. I have the same exact set up from BB's "It's the Bat Man" scene and that is when SC was caught, so he wore that suit and tie underneath the straightjacket at Arkham and the jailbreak escape. :blackbat

Yeah, like I said, he is all ready to go. I just need a mask from Seb! Other than that, he matches that scene about as close a custom figure can be.

Scarecrow needs a comeback. He was washed up in TDK. And even in BB he was just a guy in a mask. I am in the process of making a custom of how he could be if he ever were to return.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57332&highlight=EdwardNygma1&page=9

He need to BE SCARY

I think he was a little wimpy in TDK because the implication was that Batman had been hunting him for a while and slowly dismantling his operation... he was clearly after Scarecrow more than the gangster dudes. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

WOW...A lot of great Creations there! ! !

I am finishing up a requets from a member to do a Scarecrow straightjacket and hood...I am just about done but I thought I would add to this wonderful Thread....

Little more wear and some buckles on the restraints and I think it will be done.

ScarecrowFullWEB.jpg

scarecrow2WEB.jpg

Thanks for checking it out...

Chad
SMcG

That's a great-looking straitjacket.

Can I ask you where you got the straps (with holes) from? I'm thinking of tinkering around and making a straitjacket for my custom, but I wouldn't know where to get the miniature straps from.

Haytil,
I actually made the straps myself. The straps are stock 1/4"ribbed trim in which I lightly dyed it to give it that worn look. Each one of the holes are 1/16" metal eyelets I set myself.
The straight jacket is my own design from some movie reference shots. Once I put the straightjacket together, I did the same dye method to give it the used look. If I can help further, please ask away.

Chad
SMcG

awesome scarecrow you got there!

here is my completed Scarecrow I bought from Seb (elvis1976) a few months back. His custom work is without a doubt the best I have seen.

Sadly I think I will be selling him shortly as I am selling off all of my other Batman items and don't like to have random items without a complete set.

scarecrow01.JPG

scarecrow02.JPG

scarecrow03.JPG

scarecrow04.JPG

scarecrow05.JPG

You'll love it Guys. I now have a complete Custom. The Dr Crane, Cillian SC Head and mask (From Sov) and a Fabric Jacket, Mask and nameplate from Seb. I can dress this Guy anyway I want. Here's a Couple more Pics, same basic pose, front and back. The straps on the back are VERY Cool.

aasc3.jpg

aasc2.jpg

More pics to come when Wor-Gar completes his, then we can Post up pics with both barrels blazing. :D

Where did you guys get your head / mask and the straight jacket? Is it still available anywhere??

Each one of the holes are 1/16" metal eyelets I set myself.

So did you use a grommet press for the eyelets? If so, do you mind if I ask where you got one, and for how much?

A quick scan on-line shows they're going for prices around $100 or more, so I'm hoping there's a cheaper alternative? (Of course, if you needed one for other purposes too, it was probably more worth it to you...)

Thanks.

SSX - these were made by Elvis1976 (Seb) - he took on a few commissions for scarecrow mask sets a while ago, not sure if he's taking any more orders

Those people on said list are still waiting for their masks so I doubt he's taking more at this time. When I got on the list for the mask, he said he wasn't offering the straight jacket at that time anymore.

Back