Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice Anx10us and Underworld54.

I haven't gotten a response from the seller (I replied to their response on Thursday (the 15th). I let them know that I expected the option of return and replacement. If I don't get an answer by early next week I will definitely leave them negative feedback. I've never had to open a paypal dispute and I hate the thought of having to do it, but I definitely would never buy from this seller again, even though the price was really good and the shipping was fast.

If he didn't disclose the damage, then you are in the right. You don't do it through Paypal - it's Ebay. You file a claim saying it was not received as described and the seller then has a certain amount of time to respond to the claim and resolve the issue, whether they give you a partial refund or replace etc.

Don't stress about it because it's not difficult to do and Ebay will take over if they refuse to clear up the matter. Just leaving negative feedback is not helping you get the figure you've paid for!

Paypal is a separate company now.

I'd quite like to know what seller it was - if they're a shop - as I've dealt with many of them. if you don't feel comfortable posting their ID, then PM me. I'd be interested. I might have even dealt with them before and can offer you advise. Up to you though. I hope you sort it out because Sirius is a great figure that deserves to look good.

Here's my review of Mad-Eye. I think the big fears of the figure, the eye and the coat, are valid, but very much over blown. He's an awesome figure.

good review, i looks like the coat really is the only major issue, only because its not weathered. otherwise the eye looks fine and posed he looks pretty cool.

Because I'm never gonna sell my SA figures, sometime before Christmas (too busy at the moment) I shall tweak my Mad-Eye. A smidge of a repaint on the eye and I'm going to look at what I can do with the coat - re weathering. Might even speak to my aunt about tailoring a new one. Will post my results here/Mad-Eye thread. Also, I'm going to look to see if I can get Sirius' coat modified.

Thanks for the review Dingobuzz. The eye really doesn't bother me either, and from seeing the pictures neither does the coat. I'm anxious for him to come in stock at Sideshow so I can pick him up!

I think she's a love/hate character. Love to hate her. I also think she'll make a freakin' amazing 1/6.

I saw that this morning! I love that they are investing so much in this line and talking about making so many of the characters. I hope they make Lucius Malfoy as well to go with Bellatrix and Voldemort! Also hope we eventually see McGonagal!

Yessss, Bellatrix is an instant buy for me! That crazy hair and face if done right would make for a cool figure!

Anyone get Azkaban Sirius yet? He is in stock now. I would have had him now, but needed to put him off for a few weeks due to all the Star Wars figures coming in stock all within five days....

Here's my pic of Medicom's Severus Snape. I put it here for a good purpose, perhaps, hopefully, so Star Ace can improve their sculpt, and take notes on the strong keys of Alan Rickman's likeness:

12179026_10152754928577609_1720508451_n_zpsrsmiqcds.jpg

And here's him standing with the other 1/6 figures. I think he's a bit too tall:

12179742_10152754944562609_388906531_n_zpsf2r5meok.jpg

But overall, this is a very very good Snape figure with amazing likeness.
So I hope Star Ace will improve their prototype (I think they have a lot of homework to do on that one).

I was at Wizarding World of Harry Potter yesterday and saw the star ace figures in cases in the shops. Priced at $360!! They are on some blue meth.

I managed to find some sweet death eater skulls in Borgin and Burkes to put with Voldemort.

I was at Wizarding World of Harry Potter yesterday and saw the star ace figures in cases in the shops. Priced at $360!! They are on some blue meth.

Hagrid: Yer a wizard, Harry.

Jesse: No, b*tch, he's a smack head.

I managed to find some sweet death eater skulls in Borgin and Burkes to put with Voldemort.

Which Wizarding World - Orlando? Which figures were $360?

Which Wizarding World - Orlando? Which figures were $360?

Yeah, Orlando. They had Voldemort for $360, and Harry and Ron were the same. One store had Sirius but I forgot the price. They were all over $350 I know that.

I sure hope nobody gets sucked into paying that who doesn't know any better..

Back