Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Rickman's best as Snape is his cold and mysterious piercing stare. So the eyes part is one of the most crucial thing for Snape. I think the eyes can make a lot of difference. I tried to do a digital touch in PS, just changing the eyes, I think it made quite a difference.

fixed_zpsxst7nh0e.jpg

I hope Star Ace will notice and listen and take notes on this.

The eyes/eyebrows do need work. But, like I said before, I think the mouth needs to droop too. Also, like a few have said, the jawline needs redoing. I think this is what they're going with and are unlikely to change it now. I hope I'm wrong.

They usually listen to the fans.

I've not known them to change anything after fan comments yet.

I'm still buying it, at least for the clothes/set and because I support Star Ace, but I will likely toss the sculpt.

He does look a little less surprised. But, like I said before, I think the mouth needs to droop too. Also, like a few have said, the jawline needs work.

I've not known them to change anything after fan comments yet. I think this is what they're going with and are unlikely to change it now. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm still buying it, at least for the clothes/set and because I support Star Ace, but I will likely toss the sculpt.

Can I just buy the headsculpt from you then? Might need it for a kitbash, hahaha.

Guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think he looks bad at all. I'm excited to be able to add him to my collection.

That's good to hear! I'm annoyed because I don't like it - makes my collection harder to complete/keep going. I envy you.

I think he looks good too, though I don't collect the Potter line so I don't really have a horse in the race.

The one accessory I wish all of these figures came with is their individual Patronus. Would be a really nice thing to display alongside - maybe made from a similar material to the blue wand bolts. Especially in the case of Snape, where it's so essential to his story.

Disappointing. As of right now I think I'll stick with my Medicom Snape. We'll see...

The one accessory I wish all of these figures came with is their individual Patronus. Would be a really nice thing to display alongside - maybe made from a similar material to the blue wand bolts. Especially in the case of Snape, where it's so essential to his story.

I think including the patronus with each character would double the cost of these figures at the least. Harry's is a stag, and Snape's is a doe, both pretty big creatures.

Hoping Triwizard Harry starts shipping soon! Where right in the thick of his expected shipping dates.

Back