Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have Hot Toys in Islands of Adventure at Universal too, also for ridiculous prices. I saw a DX13 Terminator for $850!

In the Marvel store? I went in there and they had the Mark 43 for $636, along with a bunch of others for $500+. The craziest was Whiplash Mark II for $725!

Well at least people will see them when visiting the Wizarding World - then they can buy them somewhere else!

Well at least people will see them when visiting the Wizarding World - then they can buy them somewhere else!

Yeah it's good fans can see them in there at least. I am sure many have no idea they exist. It was cool seeing Sirius up close, may have to order him finally.

Yeah you'd be crazy to buy any of the HT at Universal, their prices are well over value. It is expected though at a place like that.

I saw HT in Disney World Florida when I went a couple of months ago. They had a Luke Hoth. There was no price tag, and it was behind the counter, so I asked and it was almost 50% more than Sideshow price. I went to the Marvel shop Downtown too, expecting to see lots of HT, but there were none. Didn't go to Universal this year.

Would be nice if SA had more say, but they can only give RRPs, I'm assuming. Like Dave said - at least people are seeing them.

Speaking of scalping - there are a few Ebay sellers who live in Florida and they go into the parks, buy up souvenirs and sell them at often double the price. What's even crazier is plenty of people buy them. The seller that buys the HP stuff from the park is disgusting with the amount of markup.

Guess I'll be ordering Prisoner Sirius later in the week after the spooktacular reward points chaos.

Nice pic Jin!

12063441_766050153521722_9007895658411049294_n.jpg
Next - your favorite potions master

Taken from the STAR ACE Facebook page

But it's the same as the NYCC sculpt, no? Just different lighting and angle etc?

Me neither. Although the picture is nicer.

I'll still get it, but not for the sculpt.

Back