Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was quite keen on collecting a few of my favourite characters (of which Mad-eye is one), but after seeing the released figure I wasn't willing to stump up £180 for it. It's a great series and I hope for those that have invested in it, see an improvement. If McGonagal, Neville (DH) and Slughorn are ever made & turn out well then I'll probably pick them up.

I really like Harry.........I like that he has a different expression than the initial young Harry release. Draco isn't as good as Harry IMHO, but I will probably still get them as a set, as I love all the extra accessories.

Wouldve instantly bought a more grown Harry in Quidditch gear

Like this

2000px-Harry_Potter_-_Quidditch_(HBP_promo)_2.jpg

I'm holding out hope for Hagrid. The base sculpt looks fantastic and so does everything else (apart from the huge buttons and the rough prototype beard application).

Well, just got back from WB Studio Tour London, so have a million reference photos now. Took pics of every costume - with lots of extras of Prisoner Sirius, Snape and Yule Ball Hermione.

No purple on any of the Snape costumes, which was interesting. Just different shades of black fabric.

No purple on any of the Snape costumes, which was interesting. Just different shades of black fabric.

In certain light black isn't always as it seems. Solid black is actually made up of various different colours. From the promo of Order of the Phoenix, Snape's tunic appears purple.

Severus-Snape-Wallpaper-hogwarts-professors-32796947-1024-768.jpg

In certain light black isn't always as it seems. Solid black is actually made up of various different colours. From the promo of Order of the Phoenix, Snape's tunic appears purple.

Yeah, I know. We've all been discussing this - the on screen vs real life looks and colours. I just wanted to see it first hand again. Definitely no purple in it. Just the lights and filters.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ah, fond memories of going there :rolleyes2 I took a whole bunch of pics of nearly all the outfits in anticipation for Star Ace's figure versions. I should try to find those photos...

I've been a few times, but not since they expanded it. It's now got platform 9 3/4 and the Hogwarts Express. Amazing transformation.

This is one of my favorite lines. I've got Harry, Ron, Voldemort, Sirius Order of the Phoenix and Mad Eye. I enjoy them all. Will limit myself to one figure per head sculpt. I have Hermione, Snape, Triwizard Harry and the Quidditch two-pack on pre-order. Bring them on!

I have OotP Sirius in his box, waiting to clear some space before I open him. Maybe I'll get Voldemort next. Triwizard Harry looks awesome, but Snape's headsculpt isn't quite working for me. Hopefully the in-hand pics will be better!

This is one of my favorite lines. I've got Harry, Ron, Voldemort, Sirius Order of the Phoenix and Mad Eye. I enjoy them all. Will limit myself to one figure per head sculpt. I have Hermione, Snape, Triwizard Harry and the Quidditch two-pack on pre-order. Bring them on!

That's a good strategy! I am only limiting myself to select characters....or trying to :lol - I did pick up Voldemort today who wasn't one of the said 'select' characters on my list!! :slap

you gotta pick up a voldermort though! best figure so far! i love mine, got him next to maleficent on my shelf.

you gotta pick up a voldermort though! best figure so far! i love mine, got him next to maleficent on my shelf.

:exactly: He's a really cool looking figure, I'm so glad I got him! :rock Plus I gotta have the main bad guy from the franchise in my collection! :)

Just need to find a space for him and Sirius now though!! :thud:

They've gotten 2 outta the 4 figures slated to be released by the end of the year out. But they suffer from a rush job. So I won't mind if him and Hermione are delayed.

Back