OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

If i remember correctly from previous Comic Cons,we haven't seen anything new that HT haven't allready announced.
I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything new from HT.

It seems this year HT is having a much larger presence at SSC booth. So we might actually see some new things.

It seems this year HT is having a much larger presence at SSC booth. So we might actually see some new things.

Well i think that's because of their new HTxSS projects like Luke and Darth Vader,along with Indy on Sideshow's Indy dio.Things like that.

Well i think that's because of their new HTxSS projects like Luke and Darth Vader,along with Indy on Sideshow's Indy dio.Things like that.

You don't think they will show off their '89 Bat stuff?

We can hope,all i was saying was that judging from what we have seen the past years i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Right now MGS is one of my top picks,been waiting for ages for this to happen.

We can hope,all i was saying was that judging from what we have seen the past years i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Right now MGS is one of my top picks,been waiting for ages for this to happen.

Oh yea most definitely, I am just hoping this year they step it up. I love me some MGS but not sure I will be buying into this line but I cannot wait to see what they come up with.

HT has announced so many figures recently, that I really have difficulty thinking an MGS figure is gonna be added on top of Sucker Punch, DX Skywalker, Cap, Avatar, new Iron Man diorama, possibly Nicholson Joker, etc.

If i remember correctly from previous Comic Cons,we haven't seen anything new that HT haven't allready announced.
I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything new from HT.

Not at SDCC, no, but they have had reveals at that tokyo toyfair. Which they didnt go to this year. So it's likely their reveals will be at the sideshow booth this time instead....thats the dream anyway

They said their presence at SDCC will be stronger than ever, so sincerely hope someting from MGS is on show.

This is taking too long. I wonder what's with the hold up...

HT just have an insane amount of licences right now is all.

These will be worth the wait.

HT just have an insane amount of licences right now is all.

These will be worth the wait.

Yeah, I've never seen Hot Toys with so many licenses before, as they have for this year. I actually have Capt. America and Christopher Reeves Superman on pre-order. Honestly, I wasn't planning on getting them at first, but they look too amazing to pass up (especially Cap).

Hot Toys needs to be less awesome, so I don't have to buy so much of their stuff :monkey2

HT has announced so many figures recently, that I really have difficulty thinking an MGS figure is gonna be added on top of Sucker Punch, DX Skywalker, Cap, Avatar, new Iron Man diorama, possibly Nicholson Joker, etc.
HT are doing an Iron Man diorama? Cool :D

I remember Hot Toys showing off some new things at SDCC.

Didn't we get Chris Taylor and the Martians from mars attacks as comicon surprises?

They said their presence at SDCC will be stronger than ever, so sincerely hope someting from MGS is on show.

Add to this, plastic enemies posted that MGS picture and Tommy Wong jr. who takes photos for HT just posted "MGS" as his facebook status. Something is coming soon, be it at SDCC or before.

NO MORE 4TH QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!

Give me them all starting in 2012 and i'll buy them.

Before then and its no go!

Oooo its heating up :lol Comic con will be that much better if they show something MGS related!

Add to this, plastic enemies posted that MGS picture and Tommy Wong jr. who takes photos for HT just posted "MGS" as his facebook status. Something is coming soon, be it at SDCC or before.

A tease like that by both guys at the same time must mean something,get ready people! :yess:

Yes but why he post art picture form Metal Gear 1 :cuckoo: HT will make Naked Snake(Big boss) from Metal Gear 3 isn't it?

28174418779546128245213.jpg

%5Banimepaper.net%5Dpicture-standard-video-games-metal-gear-solid-snake-eater-3d-205173-josecuervo-preview-2a4e0ca4.jpg

this was posted ?do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back