OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I think it's asking a lot for the two main playable characters at once. Probably more likely we'll get one of the two plus a villain (either Liquid or Boss).

I'm actually a bit relieved that the MGS figures weren't showcased at SDCC. I currently have Captain America and Iron Man on pre-order at Sideshow, and I'd hate to cancel them. First quarter release in 2012 would be great for MGS (for me, anyway :D).

Alright so we know we will be seeing a Hot Toys MGS figure at the Ani Con!

Who do you guys think it will be? My guess would be MGS3 Naked Snake.

And if you could only have one, which MGS character would you want Hot Toys to do the most? For me, as much as I love Solid and Naked, it has to be Grey Fox. Cyborg Ninja left the biggest impression on me when I first played MGS1 and he's still my favorite because of it. Having seen what Hot Toys can do with Iron Man, I know they'd do Grey Fox justice.

thats a tuff one. could i cheat and say a Solid Snake DX with MGS1 and 2 Snake.

Yeah I still reckon it's too early for them to reveal any MGS stuff yet. It's still july and they already have alot of other stuff they have revealed they are saving the good stuff for last, maybe sometime next month we will get a suprise reveal!

I hope it's Naked Snake in tiger stripe camo, that was pretty much the camo that stood out the most. I don't really like the sneaking suit for some reason. Anyway whatever it is I will be happy! MGS line is gonna make me go broke. :S

Their teaser clearly showed a part of the clothing from one of the PSP games. That's the one we are going to get first.

Yep, but it's actually from MGS3.

sneaking.jpg

I'm so ashamed to be seen on the other thread, they all got a boner for Batman and Predator.

one guy even asked what is MGS?

The shame. :dunno

I think its a bit early too, what with everything else, but if its for 1st QTR i'm all over it.

I think the DX treatment for MGS would be awesome but a bit hopeful, then again Bruce got it, so it doesn't have to be completely mainstream.

Naked Snake seriously needs the DX treatment. He wore so many different outfits, had so many weapons, and also had the things like the crocodile head. He would also need two head sculpts, one with and without the eyepatch.

Please Big Boss, Snake 1, Snake 2 and anything else but PLEASE NO MPO snake...... god i hate the mustache design.

What... are you guys talking about? Of course the figure that will be revealed isn't going to be an MPO Snake, and it's not going to be the Boss (although, I would love for there to be a figure of her, since she would compliment Big Boss perfectly).

I think the first figure is going to be either a Sneaking Suit Snake (as was hinted in the teaser photo), or Snake with a jungle camo.

I :dunno why everyone still discussing what will be the first if we already know everything since December.

metalgearsolidi.jpg

Just relax and wait for it :wave

Yeah... I don't get what people are on about either. "Not going to be..."

Like their other teasers (Batman, Sucker Punch), they are doing the two they teased first.

If those two are indeed the first 2 figures, & are released at the same time, I'd want 'The Boss' figure to start my MGS collection :D

Wants:
Young Ocelot
Johnny 'Akiba' Sasaki (MGS4)
Cyborg Ninja (MGS2)
Snake (MG3)

I thought they were definitely the first 2 figures as well until I saw the picture of Snake and Liquid (MGS1) on the facebook page. I think that's what's causing the speculation as to what the figure(s) will be.

I thought they were definitely the first 2 figures as well until I saw the picture of Snake and Liquid (MGS1) on the facebook page. I think that's what's causing the speculation as to what the figure(s) will be.

exactly they posted a image of liquid and solid last week

exactly they posted a image of liquid and solid last week

I think a lot of folks are putting way too much emphasis on just a single photo that was used for "Plastic Enemy's" blog (whoever he is).

In any case, I'm not buying into the rumor mill, I'll have to see something definite from Hot Toys. But, hopefully, we DO see something at Ani-con... or it's going to be a sad, sad year... :monkey2

im hoping for something at ani con but im not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back