OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I wish they'd start at MGS1 and move onto from there, including boss characters. How awesome would Psycho Mantis, VAMP, The End, & Laughing Octopus be?

I wish they'd start at MGS1 and move onto from there, including boss characters. How awesome would Psycho Mantis, VAMP, The End, & Laughing Octopus be?

yeah, my most wanted is a hot toys mgs1 solid snake.

well, look at it this way, IF they are starting at MGS 3, perhaps then they are going to go in chronological order?

The End is near the top on my want list, and it better come with his parrot! Sniper Wolf and The Boss would be cool too. These are in addition to the obvious guys like Big Boss, the Snakes, and Cyborg Ninja.

I only really want MGS4 Raiden. The Medi was great but can't pose to save its life. Imagine if HT could make that poseable.

I only really want MGS4 Raiden. The Medi was great but can't pose to save its life. Imagine if HT could make that poseable.

Forgot about MGS4 Raiden! The Medicom looked nice. I don't think I'd want anything to do with MGS2 Raiden though, unless it came bundled with the president to feel him up. Other popular choices include Vulcan Raven, Eva, Psycho Mantis, some of the MGS4 boss women, and of course Ocelot (young and old). There are no shortage of choices of great characters to choose from that would be very interesting in figure form that should also be commercial hits if executed well.

Forgot about MGS4 Raiden! The Medicom looked nice. I don't think I'd want anything to do with MGS2 Raiden though, unless it came bundled with the president to feel him up. Other popular choices include Vulcan Raven, Eva, Psycho Mantis, some of the MGS4 boss women, and of course Ocelot (young and old). There are no shortage of choices of great characters to choose from that would be very interesting in figure form that should also be commercial hits if executed well.

Forget Raiden...
Grey Fox ..must be made!:lecture

I want in order:

Heroes...

Naked Snake MGS3
Solid Snake MGS 2
Solid Snake MGS 1
Old Snake MGS4

Cyborg Ninja MGS 2
Raiden Cyborg Ninja MGS4
Grey Fox MGS1
Raiden MGS2

Villains...

Vamp MGS4
Vulcan Raven MGS1
Revolver Ocelot MGS 2
Haven Trooper (FROGS) MGS 4
Olga Gurlokovivh MGS2
Liquid Snake MGS1
Ocelot MGS 3
Volgin MGS 3

If I could have 3 characters from each MGS1-MGS3 I would choose.

MGS3 - The Boss, Naked Snake and Ocelot. (Maybe EVA if she comes with her bike.)

MGS1 - Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Gray Fox.

MGS2 - Solid Snake, Solidus Snake and Olga.

Anyway I can't wait to see what they do with this line, I just hope they don't make too many versions of the same characters or I know I will go broke!!

Next week can't come any sooner! I will be HUGELY dissapointed if they don't show anything MGS at ani-com.

From MGS1 I would pretty much consider Liquid, Ocelot, Meryl and Otacon essential, but then there are so many characters on top of that, Raven, Grayfox, Sniper Wolf. And of course Snake is a no brainer. It's madness how many figures you could get from MGS1.

From MGS2 I would definitely want Snake and Raiden. Maybe this is the game they should bring an Otacon out? As the relationship betweeen snake and Raiden is much deeper in this game. Then Ocelot, Olga, Vamp. It's like MGS1 so many figures could be made.

I am down for everything!

This could be the line of Hot Toys that has THE most potential, i mean if they pick 3 random featured characters, chances are they'll pick a big winner in the figure stakes.

I just prey that HT doesn't abandon it after 1 or 2 figures, by moving onto the next slew of announcements.

This could be the line of Hot Toys that has THE most potential, i mean if they pick 3 random featured characters, chances are they'll pick a big winner in the figure stakes.

I just prey that HT doesn't abandon it after 1 or 2 figures, by moving onto the next slew of announcements.

Agreed, HT has a habit of doing that.

I fear this will be an abondened line.

They'll probably give us a Naked Snake and a Boss as shown on the announcement and then tease us with a character from 1 or 2 then drop it (maybe a Raiden). I hope it doesn't happen but thats been the track record for Hot Toys in the past. Ask those who want a Rorschach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back