Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

Will stores be getting the SDCC exclusive in or is it just people who went to the con and select stores who will mark it up for a stupid price?

Not sure, I've never gotten a NECA con Exclusive before, they've usually been meh or not of anything I wanted, and just because something's happened in the past doesn't mean it'd apply this year. I'm guessing this'll probably be a fairly limited run compared to the other T-1000s, otherwise, why not put this out as the mass release and make something like the T2:3D figure be the Exclusive.

I would assume 7" like the other 2. I hope they put it out as a 12", either as the SDCC piece or in stores, Hot Toys will not be doing this so NECA's the only hope of having 12" metal T-1000 in the lineup, and their sculpted look actually will work to its advantage.

Exactly. Its an easy piece to add within an HT's collection ............... in his current state, the plastic finish makes sense. I sure hope its a 12"

Hey Sean whats the best site to visit that reports new teasers and what not of the upcoming SDCC? I remember last year members here posted new images and they were always from the same site.

Between here, https://www.rebelscum.com/ and https://www.cooltoyreview.com/, I'm usually aware of every con piece out there to make sure I don't miss out on anything, and these are the only sites I really visit during the con, though occassionally people will link to places like www.figures.com for pictures but I find the best information from those 3. Other people could probably tell you other sites too, that's just what I use.

terminator-2_1.jpg

No problemo.

Well if they plan on ending the line with one more Arnold and DX it, they should make us a true 2 in 1. One of them being this final moment.

That I'm almost sure of, it's whether they'll do the thumbs up glove hand or not, I really want them too, when I was a kid first watching this movie, I thought it was the coolest thing that in his last moments he did that.

From my experience with NECA con exclusives, there is a horrible line wrapped around their booth on preview night and then after that you can usually just walk right up during the the other days. There wasn't anything for me last year, but that is what I was able to do the year before. Hopefully it won't be bad this year either.

Really hoped we'd have seen more in-hand pics by now. I think its 'Darkside' who normally gets these first? Where are you good sir? Any sign of these?

I just wanted to check in on this awesome 35 page thread I created but never post in. How's everybody doing? :wave

From my experience with NECA con exclusives, there is a horrible line wrapped around their booth on preview night and then after that you can usually just walk right up during the the other days. There wasn't anything for me last year, but that is what I was able to do the year before. Hopefully it won't be bad this year either.

Is there a chance they'd run out of their exclusive figures at the con? I'm hoping for a Cloaked Berzerker Predator, and I'm wondering if I should stay in line at the start of the first day, or just wait until later (I'll be there Thursday and Friday).

Last edited:

It's prpbably more for allowing his leg to be in a walking motion pose and keep stability of the figure more than adding the effect. I never even knew they'd done it and on a 7" figure, I'm sure you'll hardly spot it so no biggy to me.

Is there a chance they'd run out of their exclusive figures at the con? I'm hoping for a Cloaked Berzerker Predator, and I'm wondering if I should stay in line at the start of the first day, or just wait until later (I'll be there Thursday and Friday).

Yeah there is definately a chance. Its always better to be safe than sorry with con exclusives. You can just never predict how well an item will sell. I totally underestimated the DCD Rainbow Hal Jordan figures and didn't get any of them.

You can still get last year's exclusives. I don't think the Predator is gonna be all that popular.

Back