Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

Just depends on the license/figure. You can still get quite a few of the older con exclusives from NECA Club, but RPD Leon for example is sold out. So its really just hard to say, but better safe than sorry.

Can't wait to get this figure. I'm not entirely sure why they decided to sculpt that liquid metal effect on the bottom of his right foot though. I know when he walked in Pescadero it made that sticking sound but I didn't think it was like liquid metal bubble gum.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Terminator-2-Series-3-T-1000-Galleria-7-Figure-NECA-/170489278939?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b1f3f1db

I didn't know there was new pics there. Yeah thats something new, that liquid metal effect under his foot - not a bad idea actually. They wanted a walking pose and thats how the figure will stay balanced (hopefully). Rather nifty I think.

The guy taking those pics must have pulled a few of the joints loose as a demonstration of what kinds of joint they are or something. The elbows and head aren't slotted on properly. I was worried that the sculpt wasn't able to hide the joints very well until I noticed that.

The head is most definitely a smidge too long in the middle but its otherwise good. I hope HT will do better in the raw sculpt - not a given.

Bored. Heres some more pics of NECA customs I've mostly already shown before:

-SWAT shootout,
-redone endo arm for Man or Machine,
-new NECA torso&arms/McFarlane legs custom (for more of a fighting stance for steel mill scene)
-NECA endoskeleton with the McFarlane endoskull (much better headsculpt and improved proportions I think).

IMG_1760Small.jpg

IMG_1766Small.jpg

IMG_1738Small.jpg

IMG_1736Small.jpg

IMG_1735Small.jpg

IMG_1734Small.jpg

IMG_1733Small.jpg

IMG_1744Small.jpg

IMG_1743Small.jpg

IMG_1745Small.jpg

IMG_1782Small.jpg

IMG_1787Small.jpg

IMG_1788Small.jpg

Battle damage endoskeleton from opening future war scene:

IMG_1779Small.jpg

IMG_1778Small.jpg

Oh and heres what the 12" Final Battle looks like with the Hot Toys T1 sunglasses, they're a bit too big for this head, evidence of how huge old HT headsculpts used to be:

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Battle damage endoskeleton from opening future war scene:

HELP IVE FALLEN AND CANT GET BACK UP... :):):)

Thats exactly what he's saying. I improvised a bit of extra battle damage in his legs (messed up pistons) to explain why that endoskeleton appears to be just lying there all confused in the film even though the only visible damage is a blown off arm. :lol

Anyone got photos of the 18" endoskeleton from the first (orange box) and second (blue box) release? I heard the paint job on the second release is much better.

I suspect series 3 will start shipping to specialty shops next week.

I know my Toys R Us had a sign up that stated that the T-1000 would be available the week of the 9th. They also have this new program where you can reserve NECA action figures. Kind of like ordering/reserving a bike or video games.

Obviously it's well past the "week of the 9th" so hopefully it hits soon.

I only order through normal retail channels, the only thing I have complete faith in.

But in any case wheres the in-hand pics from anyone other than ebay sellers? I don't think series 3 is getting as much attention (least not from boardies here) as series 1 and 2 did. Maybe NECA are right to only be releasing 2 T-1000s?

Maybe NECA are right to only be releasing 2 T-1000s?

Well three if you include that exclusive. Too bad there wasn't a T-1000 for every T-800 figure NECA has made. Still, I remember _____ing a few months ago about the lack of T-1000 so three is good enough for me. Would like more (MOTORCYCLE COP) but 5 unique figures (including the Movie Maniacs offering) with loads of swappable combinations is better than nothing.

5 unique figures (including the Movie Maniacs offering) with loads of swappable combinations is better than nothing.

Galleria, pescadero split head, liquid metal, donut head and exploded t-1000? Yeah and the cross compatability. Its pretty cool alright.

I can't wait to investigate if theres any possibility to give the old mcfarlane body a NECA galleria head and put the donut head on NECA body.

I can't wait to investigate if theres any possibility to give the old mcfarlane body a NECA galleria head and put the donut head on NECA body.

Yeah, that's one of the first things I thought of when I saw the first pics of these NECA T-1000s. Unfortunately it won't be as easy swapping heads like it was with the Mcfarlane T-800. Their T-1000 had a swivel joint so unless we heavily customize it will be hard to achieve.

Still makes that original T-1000 figure unique though. I remember when it first came out years ago and I opened it I was just amazed at how cool it was. I still do. Even if it is preposed and scene specific.

My son is trying to be just like his dad (he is 8) and pose his figures in different poses. I woke up and he asked me to put this pic on daddys favorite website. So here it is, 12" Marvel Masterpiece Wolverine vs Neca battle damage Arnold. :devil

Last edited:
Back