Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also in my 20's (24 to be exact) and I hated the styles of the 80's and early 90's (big hair or mullets and neon colored clothes :monkey4) but despite that, I actually think the 80's look and feel goes perfect with T1.

Well it looks and feels fine because T1 was not only made but is also set in the 80s. Those were the fashions of the time so they are not in any way out of place. I don't consider the looks of either Arnie or Michael Biehn to be that rigidly 80s. Hairstyles like they had are very commonplace in any decade really. Their clothes might seem 80s but they did steal those from 80s Los Angeles people. So everything is really as it ought to be.

Re: NECA T-1000

im getting really bummed out here....what the hell is up with the release of series 3? i thought it would be out by now, but so far nothing, not even on ebay really. is there a release date for this series?

All these chinese auctions are really starting to piss me off. It doesn't bother me that they haven't hit yet I can wait. It's just that the amount I'm seeing from those ____s is ridiculous and sickening. It literally disgusts me.

There's dozens of them too. MOC and loose. Not the UK, not Canada, not America no where else but china. I know they're made there but I'm wondering if some of the workers are just taking the things off the assembly line. That would explain the missing parts.

Have any new pics turned up that haven't been posted yet? Not that theres any part of these figures we haven't seen by now.

Nope. Hopefully these start hitting everywhere by next month.

I already told you guys (in the NECA T2 thread), CSC expects to have them by Tuesday. So if that is correct, I should have mine before the weekend :D

So I imagine the rest of these are on that same boat so I'd expect them to start hitting later this week or early next week.

This guy got his.

Looks good to me, i will get this whole series i think since i only have BD T-800 and will be picking up the Cyberdyne showdown version if i can find one with decent paint.

That Jack Sparrow looks horrible in that pic, way worse then my Series 2 TCOTBP non-smile version.

Today I got some more action figure packs! Jack Sparrow and the cop in Terminator(T1000). Apparently the cop is selling very fast!

004.jpg

That looks ace. Just hope the T-1000 isn't taller than the T-800

Hope you get lucky with the paint on your Cyberdyne Valfar. I didn't, it wasn't too great comnpared to the other figures. I bought it offline though so I couldn't have looked if I wanted to! It was nothing a little touch up didn't fix, though.

wait, a 2 pack? where are they selling 2 packs with t1000 and POTC?

our stores here in asia has got them in. picked up both version of t-1000 along with jonah hex and lilah yesterday. great figures(lilah, not so much). you just have to be very selective with the paint app. got the best out of the bunch, and it's still sloppy.

the battle across time/steelmill arnie are useless.

our stores here in asia has got them in. picked up both version of t-1000 along with jonah hex and lilah yesterday. great figures(lilah, not so much). you just have to be very selective with the paint app. got the best out of the bunch, and it's still sloppy.

the battle across time/steelmill arnie are useless.

Can you post some pics of the T-1000's?

sorry it's not more in focus, but here's mine:

IMG_0118.jpg
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

this i was not at all expecting, so props:
IMG_0121.jpg

be patience guys. these figures are really worth the wait. kyle windrix just make the best 7" figures around. i have more kyle windrix figures in my collection than anything else by any other sculptors. this guy knocks it out of the park everytime(unless of course, whenever neca cheapens out and goes with z-grade factory). and i could always do without those patented ugly elbow joints. cut joints or bust for windrix figures!

and when you got your figure, check out the bottom of his right shoe. i thought that's a cool minor detail to add. :) you can guess it, but i'm not telling.

Back