Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think at this point, NECA Terminator is my largest singular collection of all the things I own, I mean I have lots of Godzillas but from various makers, it's the one line I have most of.

That ultimate tech noir is an instant buy for me, I'm so glad they are including everything.

Ordered my two at BBTS just now.

Thought I'd have my Maisto Fatboy today. It arrived in the country in the early hours of monday morning. So convinced was I that it'd be here today I even brought my T-800 to work to try on it. Nothing. :gah:

Ordered my two at BBTS just now.

Thought I'd have my Maisto Fatboy today. It arrived in the country in the early hours of monday morning. So convinced was I that it'd be here today I even brought my T-800 to work to try on it. Nothing. :gah:

well if its any consulation you can't go wrong with maisto. Had a couple of their humvees in 1/18 back a few years ago and the build quality was excellent.

Yep ordered my ultimate tech noir. Again I usually order neca from BBTS incase anything but I usually will buy the figures once they put them out on there ebay store.

I want NECA to make a T1 future Reese.

latest

Phone pic of my Ultimate T-800 sitting on a 1:10 diecast fatboy that I picked up on eBay for $18 :yess:

I still need to find some screen accurate saddle bags without having to buy another bike to get them.

T2Arnie_2.jpg

And thunder stolen in every possible way :lol

Got mine today but I paid a heck of a lot more than $18. I seem destined never to find these kinds of deals.

It's a fantastic little bike. I do think the figure sits a little high due to his own hard plastic and relative lack of articulation and range compared to Hot Toys. I want to see if I can do anything about that....

Last edited:
And thunder stolen in every possible way :lol

Got mine today but I paid a heck of a lot more than $18. I seem destined never to find these kinds of deals.

It's a fantastic little bike. I do think the figure sits a little high due to his own hard plastic and relative lack of articulation and range compared to Hot Toys. I want to see if I can do anything about that....

Sorry a-dev, I wasn't trying to be Topper Harley :lol

Topper.jpg

Your right about the articulation. Arnie won't quite sit all the way down on the seat so I have the bike sitting off angle on the shelf to try and make it less noticeable.

Sorry a-dev, I wasn't trying to be Topper Harley :lol

View attachment 246630

Your right about the articulation. Arnie won't quite sit all the way down on the seat so I have the bike sitting off angle on the shelf to try and make it less noticeable.

:lol Excellent reference. You totally redeemed yourself :hi5:

I'm considering shaving parts of the figure down to make him sit lower. The worry is though that I could do that, ruin the figure and it still not make any difference....

Phone pic of my Ultimate T-800 sitting on a 1:10 diecast fatboy that I picked up on eBay for $18 :yess:

I still need to find some screen accurate saddle bags without having to buy another bike to get them.

View attachment 246601

Wow, looks great, spectacular even!

Shame that a-dev could never elevate his Terminator collection to this degree.

That motorcycle is so integral to what makes that character such a bad ass.

But i'm sure a-dev's collection is....also....ummm...nice.

Wow, looks great, spectacular even!

Shame that a-dev could never elevate his Terminator collection to this degree.

That motorcycle is so integral to what makes that character such a bad ass.

But i'm sure a-dev's collection is....also....ummm...nice.

Thanks very much jye. I lucked out and got a great deal on the bike and the combo does look excellent sitting on my shelf.

My NECA Terminator collection is not huge but I do think that I have some of the best figures from the line. I am trying to acquire a couple more pieces and then I will put up a few more pics and maybe a thread over on Show Your Shelves of my man cave.

That was a very Kara-esque post :lol

giphy.gif

Thanks very much jye. I lucked out and got a great deal on the bike and the combo does look excellent sitting on my shelf.

My NECA Terminator collection is not huge but I do think that I have some of the best figures from the line. I am trying to acquire a couple more pieces and then I will put up a few more pics and maybe a thread over on Show Your Shelves of my man cave.

More pics the better. :hi5:

Back