Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel mill T-800 would be an excellent choice. It's actually my Favorite Arnold head sculpt NECA has done. I'm sure it would look even better in 1/4.

Steel mill alone seems boring, just a pistol and launcher, fairly weak for a large figure, but I suppose it's a good compromise representation, some Endo for those who like some Endo, but full arms and all.

Steel mill alone seems boring, just a pistol and launcher, fairly weak for a large figure, but I suppose it's a good compromise representation, some Endo for those who like some Endo, but full arms and all.

The most packed figure they could release would obviously be the Cyberdyne one. Really all the other ones are light on accessories if they stick to the format of the 1:10 figures.

Pescadero Escape - shotgun.
Man or Machine - handgun
BD T-800 - second headsculpt and the BD grenade launcher (the 12'' figure didn't even have the alternate head)
Steel Mill T-800 - pistol and grenade launcher

The most packed figure they could release would obviously be the Cyberdyne one. Really all the other ones are light on accessories if they stick to the format of the 1:10 figures.

Pescadero Escape - shotgun.
Man or Machine - handgun
BD T-800 - second headsculpt and the BD grenade launcher (the 12'' figure didn't even have the alternate head)
Steel Mill T-800 - pistol and grenade launcher

Exactly. And I don't see them making the Cyberdyne version in 1/4.

Also the Pescadero and full battle damaged T-800 already had 12" 2-up figures produced of them back in 2009 and 2010. I'm personally glad that the 1/4 will depict the Steel Mill look after his clean look and before he loses his limbs and most of the flesh on his face.

Maybe this QS will be the figure to introduce the tear gas grenade launcher (which could ultimately be scaled down for another 7" figure someday). I'd be cool with a pistol, the grenade launcher and the tear gas launcher for the 1:4 figure as long as those grenades on his strap are removable. That would make for a killer quarter scale figure that depicts these versions,

image.jpeg

Also the Pescadero and full battle damaged T-800 already had 12" 2-up figures produced of them back in 2009 and 2010. I'm personally glad that the 1/4 will depict the Steel Mill look after his clean look and before he loses his limbs and most of the flesh on his face.

Maybe this QS will be the figure to introduce the tear gas grenade launcher (which could ultimately be scaled down for another 7" figure someday). I'd be cool with a pistol, the grenade launcher and the tear gas launcher for the 1:4 figure as long as those grenades on his strap are removable.

I have a feeling the jinx will continue and the Teargas Launcher will be overlooked once again unless someone goes on twitter and Richard Yang's the hell out of that pic of the T-800 using it. And the steel rod too. Although Hot Toys gave us that for 1:6 and Enterbay did for 1:4, I'd love to have the Teargas launcher and the steel rod at 1:10.

My order of preference for the upcoming 1:4 would be

1) Steel Mill (both arms intact)
2) Cyberdyne
3) Galleria/Pescadero
4) Man or Machine
5) Full BD

I have the Enterbay BD T-800, hence the low placing for a full BD 1:4 from NECA.

Last edited:
I wish they kept doing those 2-ups, I don't know why they stopped that. I loved buying that 12" Peacadero at Toys R Us and the electronic 12" Battle damage at FYE. They should have done more.

- chromed out T-1000
- Galleria T-1000
- Tech Noir T-800
- '89 Keaton Batman
- Returns Penguin
- Robocop
- various Aliens and Predators

Like what the hell possessed them to do those two anyway? I assume it's a license rights issue, but it wasn't then? Those were so strange. Those were the closest we ever got to the actual 2-up prototypes displayed at the various shows and conventions

I'm personally hoping for a full BD figure but I think the steel mill pre limb loss is most likely. Reason being is that figure has more interchangeability for parts reuse with a plain Galleria or Cyberdyne look.

I'm down, upgraded version with the two Tech Noir figures in one set now. NECA should have done that with their T2, put Steel Mill and semi BD parts in one set, swap out full arm and BD arm like Pops and then it would have made more sense.

I'll take 2 I think. One Tech Noir for just standing there and one for arm surgery.

Is that a hand for holding the forceps? Doesn't seem like its a trigger hand since those are on the figure.

I wish they kept doing those 2-ups, I don't know why they stopped that. I loved buying that 12" Peacadero at Toys R Us and the electronic 12" Battle damage at FYE. They should have done more.

- chromed out T-1000
- Galleria T-1000
- Tech Noir T-800
- '89 Keaton Batman
- Returns Penguin
- Robocop
- various Aliens and Predators

Like what the hell possessed them to do those two anyway? I assume it's a license rights issue, but it wasn't then? Those were so strange. Those were the closest we ever got to the actual 2-up prototypes displayed at the various shows and conventions

I wanted more at the time but I don't really care now.

I remember we wanted a chrome T-1000 because that was something Hot Toys couldn't do but it wouldn't really have been chrome from NECA, it'd have been plain silver, which some could have repainted but not me. Any time I tried chroming stuff, well, I obviously wasn't doing it right.

If the paint looks good in hand, I'm certainly picking up this Tech Noir version. Don't care about the added articulation, nor the extra parts even, but the original one looks pretty pale and lifeless on the shelf.

These ultimate versions are pretty cool. I'd gladly pay extra for the different heads and extra accessories. Got Sarah on ebay a few days back. She's great. I've really missed this line, and I hope the rereleases allow for more new characters and variants along the way.

T3 Arnie and TX, Future John and Kyle please.

**** it, I'm buying one. The tools got me.

I passed on Ultimate T2 T-800 because the articulated legs weren't enough for me, but now that I can have this Tech Noir sit with the damaged arm and "fix it up" like my Hot Toys figure in 1/6, I dunno, I got to!

NECA hasn't done many 12" figures, I'd be curious to know why they did the few they have. I've had 4 and still have 2, not sure what others they even did, Jack Sparrow from Pirates 3, two T-800s and Godzilla 2014.

Back