Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic. Great job on the lighting too. Damn, you're making me want to copy that exactly. I too was trying to approximate that slo-mo ''exiting the elevator at Pescadero'' bit with my figure but yours nails it much better, while feeling like it could have been a stock figure - all articulation preserved.

Thanks a lot pal... take the chance, I'm havin' a great time customizing this guys, planning to chrome my endo, finish my bike to receate the classic poster and some adjusments to cyberdyne showdown figure... love this figs, thanks NECA!!! :yess:

Repaint the silver and the golden applications, repaint the mini gun (should be matte black with some silver in the borders like in the box) adjust the arms, to ahcive the original pose... near the body and very high in the chest, add some shell casings in the floor and finish the custom M79.

Sounds great. Yeah the proper mini-gun pose - in the Hot Toys threads a few of us call that ''the Mantis''. :lol I've got my NECA minigun figure with the arms as high and as tight as I can get them, it's OK but not quite right.

why would Neca give Ultimate T1000 a right hand for a gun holding pose but have the gun on the left side of the belt?

Wish we weren't still waiting for news on what they have planned. There's some customs I have in mind to do/attempt but if NECA then goes and makes official figures of what I want to do it'd be money spent that didn't need to be.

Here's mine a I did awhile back. Once you retouch the figure up a bit, it looks much better.
Clipboard01.jpg
12068712_997218543679211_8859493763492836425_o.jpg
12279125_1012783102122755_1236299568571762662_n.jpg
12241395_1012783205456078_4162443002349353474_n.jpg

So I asked Neca about the gas gun and this is what they said, so hopefully if they do an BD t-800 ultimate they will include an semi bd head,steel pole,battle damaged outfit,switch out arm and leg, and battle damaged garnade holder belt thing.

neca-1.jpg
neca-2.jpg

If nothing is planned than it's definitely not going to be included with their 1/4 T-800 or an Ultimate Battle Damaged.

Really weird that Hot Toys and NECA have never made it. The scene where he pushes those doors open and fires those grenades in the parking lot then hands it to the cop, "here, hold this" is right up there with the shotgun, mini gun and grenade launcher scenes.

If nothing is planned than it's definitely not going to be included with their 1/4 T-800 or an Ultimate Battle Damaged.

Really weird that Hot Toys and NECA have never made it. The scene where he pushes those doors open and fires those grenades in the parking lot then hands it to the cop, "here, hold this" is right up there with the shotgun, mini gun and grenade launcher scenes.

Yep I freaking love that scene...

So question guys I want an Mall scene 7 inch t-800 does the old body torso just pop off or what. I know I will prob have to get another ultimate t-800 for his legs lol.

Also if anyone has an legit Pescadero Escape 7" for sale let me know. I looked on ebay and amazon but most likely all of those are all bootlegs being they only want $19.99 for most of them.

Last edited:
So question guys I want an Mall scene 7 inch t-800 does the old body torso just pop off or what. I know I will prob have to get another ultimate t-800 for his legs lol.

Also if anyone has an legit Pescadero Escape 7" for sale let me know. I looked on ebay and amazon but most likely all of those are all bootlegs being they only want $19.99 for most of them.

Yup, the Pescadero T-800's torso pops off at the waist. It's really simple. Just hit the waist area with a blow dryer or hot water on the 2009 figure and pop it off. Then do the same to the waist area on the Ultimate figure and pop those off too. Switch them and you're good to go.

I just did that with one of mine last week,

T800.jpg

And yeah, all the ones on ebay and amazon are bootlegs. Keep an eye out on ebay because every once in awhile one pops up that's legit. The key thing to look for is one being sold in the United States and not China. There are also other differences you can look for. The packaging on the bootlegs are missing the red eye on Arnold in the paper insert and the "Skynet tech" graphics behind the typography is a lot darker since the Chinese clearly reprinted them from a scan. The original figures also have better paint work on the jackets (more subtle "dirtiness" to them) and livelier flesh colored hands and heads like my photo above.

Yup, the Pescadero T-800's torso pops off at the waist. It's really simple. Just hit the waist area with a blow dryer or hot water on the 2009 figure and pop it off. Then do the same to the waist area on the Ultimate figure and pop those off too. Switch them and you're good to go.

I just did that with one of mine last week,

View attachment 258325

And yeah, all the ones on ebay and amazon are bootlegs. Keep an eye out on ebay because every once in awhile one pops up that's legit. The key thing to look for is one being sold in the United States and not China. There are also other differences you can look for. The packaging on the bootlegs are missing the red eye on Arnold in the paper insert and the "Skynet tech" graphics behind the typography is a lot darker since the Chinese clearly reprinted them from a scan. The original figures also have better paint work on the jackets (more subtle "dirtiness" to them) and livelier flesh colored hands and heads like my photo above.

I was also thinking maybe repainting the Vg version coming out but have no experience in that since I don't think the ultimate hands can pop off. If that were the case would be pretty easy.

If you blast the wrists with some heat, the hands will pop off without damage.

I need another Kyle Reese. The prices on ebay vary but most of them seem within a normal range. Most from the US though. So that'd be a non-bootleg?

I need another Kyle Reese. The prices on ebay vary but most of them seem within a normal range. Most from the US though. So that'd be a non-bootleg?

Fortunately, to my knowledge there are no bootlegs of Kyle Reese.

It's mostly the 2009-2010 Arnolds and T-1000s.

Back