Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you blast the wrists with some heat, the hands will pop off without damage.

Oh ok well in that case I will just get an extra ultimate t-800 paint the shirt black then get an extra NES T-800 and paint the hands flesh.

I tell you I really wanted to get that Ultimate T1000 to go with my Ultimate T800 but that stupid right hand in the gun pose but the gun on the left side of his body is just well a deal breaker. If there is a way to correct it (swap hands or get a belt that has the holster or mod the holster so it's on the right side of his body).

He does shoot with both hands in the movie, but it is pretty irritating that the Ultimate T-1000 doesn't include two shooting hands when the regular Galleria release did.

I tell you I really wanted to get that Ultimate T1000 to go with my Ultimate T800 but that stupid right hand in the gun pose but the gun on the left side of his body is just well a deal breaker. If there is a way to correct it (swap hands or get a belt that has the holster or mod the holster so it's on the right side of his body).

He used the right hand too.

SyWx5BL.jpg

yeah I know he used the right hand but to have the hand opposite of the side of the belt the holster in is what I hate about the figure, I guess my ultimate T800 will be by himself ;)

Well the holster is on the correct side to the movie. I wouldn't have changed that. Providing both trigger hands would have been nice I guess.

My beef with the figure is the outfit now being a brighter blue than the old one. Means I can't mix parts, say if I just wanted to replace the broken arms of the older figure because I like that figure's proportions better.

Well the holster is on the correct side to the movie. I wouldn't have changed that. Providing both trigger hands would have been nice I guess.

My beef with the figure is the outfit now being a brighter blue than the old one. Means I can't mix parts, say if I just wanted to replace the broken arms of the older figure because I like that figure's proportions better.

Yeah, that frustrates me as well. And you can't use the Genisys one as it doesn't match either.

Sallah

Last edited:
Ultimate T-1000 is still the best T-1000 though, granted the arms don't break down like the old 2010 figures. But yeah, the choices NECA made for it were definitely head scratchers.

- why the brighter blue?
- why the Steel Mill donut head instead of the Pescadero sauce head?
- why the left finger knife hand instead of the left pistol holding hand (they already had the mold from the old figure)
- the liquid metal damage squibs were sculpted better on the older figure.

The boxed "Ultimate" thing is kind of lame. I like the value to it, but it doesn't mean anything for people looking for accuracy. The Steel Mill aspects like the knife finger and donut head shouldn't have been included. The only improvements and "new" features are articulated legs anyway. Since that's the case, why not just make standard regular figures on blisters with the updated legs/QC/paint? Then they could remake everyone of the figures for roughly the same price and sell more.

It does make the old figures still worth owning since certain parts are exclusive to those releases, which was maybe NECA's intent. Pescadero T-800 is still the only way you can get that black shirt and ungloved hands. Galleria Mall T-1000 is the only way to get a better holster that closes and a left trigger finger hand. Pescadero is still the only way to get the sauce head.

T-1000.jpg

Last edited:
The liquid metal parts were painted better on the older figures too. On the Ultimate T-1000 the squibs and the hole in the donut head are a very matte silver whereas there was a bit more of a shine on those parts of the older releases. Neither can compare though to the liquid metal paint on the Genisys T-1000. For some reason, short of actually painting it in chrome, they nailed it there.

As far as the choice of alternate parts in the Ultimate T-1000, yeah, a bit odd to include steel mill parts with a predominantly Galleria/Pescadero version...unless they had no intention of doing any other releases.

Well we know they're doing an Ultimate Motorcycle Cop T-1000. It would be a waste not to utilize the waist, legs and boots for an easy Steel Mill T-1000.

Then again, we could make our own by swapping parts, but knowing NECA, the Ultimate Motorcycle cop bottom half probably won't be compatible with the Ultimate T-1000 torso, or the pants colors will be different shades or they'll glue down the utility belt to it's waist.

I hate the leg pose on the old Motorcycle/Steel Mill. I could never get them to stand on their own.

Well we know they're doing an Ultimate Motorcycle Cop T-1000. It would be a waste not to utilize the waist, legs and boots for an easy Steel Mill T-1000.

Then again, we could make our own by swapping parts, but knowing NECA, the Ultimate Motorcycle cop bottom half probably won't be compatible with the Ultimate T-1000 torso, or the pants colors will be different shades or they'll glue down the utility belt to it's waist.

I hate the leg pose on the old Motorcycle/Steel Mill. I could never get them to stand on their own.

Cool, I didn't know that they are making an Ultimate Motorcycle Cop.

Hopefully the leg articulation will be good so that I can get one to sit on his motorcycle like Arnie.

T1000.JPG

T800_Harley.JPG

Frustrating that the police bike from the movie doesn't seem to exist at this scale. I've seen alternatives but, for me, it's accurate bike or nothing.

the UT800 has it's own quirks like having the gloved hands but not the shot up face from the SWAT shoot out, but has the eye less face but no other battle damage? and how come it did not come with the gas grenade launcher, I would rather have that then the lever action shot gun..

Frustrating that the police bike from the movie doesn't seem to exist at this scale. I've seen alternatives but, for me, it's accurate bike or nothing.

I did an extensive search for a 1:10 KZP1000 like he rides in the movie, but as you say it doesn't seem to exist.

My Franklin Mint Harley police bike is close enough for me and I think it looks awesome on the shelf. All of my friends who have seen it with the T-1000 figure say "that's really cool".

Now I need to decide what type of pose to put the Ultimate Motorcycle cop in sitting on the bike.

Maybe I will get a 1:10 police helicopter and have him crash into it :lol

I think the handgun is new isn't it?

The leg articulation already looks totally worth it. I hate the pose on the previous figure, good for certain parts of Tech Noir but not later in the film.

I did an extensive search for a 1:10 KZP1000 like he rides in the movie, but as you say it doesn't seem to exist.

My Franklin Mint Harley police bike is close enough for me and I think it looks awesome on the shelf. All of my friends who have seen it with the T-1000 figure say "that's really cool".

The bike you have does look really cool, fantastic detail. My earlier post was not intended as a put down on your bike, just to clarify, although I don't think you took it as such.

Back