Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

Does anyone know when the 12" Final Battle T-800 is coming out? I haven't seen any new information about it. I thought it was supposed to come out after the second 6" Wave.

124637935933304000.jpg

This line would be a dream come true. If i had to have one crew come in and rescue me, I prefer Dutch's Crew over the Marines any day of the week.

Predator2.jpg
dutch-and-special-forces-predator.jpg

I'm biased, PREDATOR is my favorite film of all-time :)

Does anyone know when the 12" Final Battle T-800 is coming out? I haven't seen any new information about it. I thought it was supposed to come out after the second 6" Wave.

124637935933304000.jpg

I believe it's still up in the air like a bunch of psychadelic hot air balloons.
hot_air_balloon_1sfw.jpg

To be honest, i don't even know if NECA knows.

the question has been asked multiple times and there has been NO concrete answer...SUCKS FOR COLLECTORS...I really looking forward to this figure...like many others

124637935933304000.jpg

Got mine pre-ordered at Bigbadtoystore. I don't know if it'll come out but if it does I need to be down for one ahead of time.

Hasn't the BD 12" been delayed to work on adding the electronics?

I know Kyle commented that they were unhappy with the production quality they've been getting so far.

Despite HT picking up the license, they're two separate markets so I don't see anything other than production or NECA's sales numbers affecting the choice to put it out.

This line would be a dream come true. If i had to have one crew come in and rescue me, I prefer Dutch's Crew over the Marines any day of the week.

Predator2.jpg
dutch-and-special-forces-predator.jpg

I'm biased, PREDATOR is my favorite film of all-time :)

I was so hoping HT would see out the whole team but with no further announcements and all the hype being about T2, 300, avatar etc for 2010 I can't see it happening now.

However I'd love to see them at 7" too. I assume Sonny landham would again refuse his likeness but who knows about the others. Richard Chaves told one member here (Nicky, I think) that he'd love to own a figure of himself and that he would consent to it if asked.

At the very least it'd be nice to see one or more Dutch Schaeffer figures - a 3rd Arnie character produced by NECA (Conan and T-800 being the others).

Carl Weathers is very picky about his likeness, JAKKS put out an Apollo Creed figure with a great likeness, apparently never running it by him and he forced them to alter the sculpt on all future production runs of that figure and any other figure. The new one was fairly close but I have the original and the redo and the original was spot on.

they're like little girls..."you made my biceps too small and nose too big"

you should be glad you were cast alongside Arnold ! ! !

Just ordered the 7" bd version from bigbadtoystore. I'm done with toy hunting, TRU and FYE are slow as hell in getting stuff in.

I think something went wrong on the T-800 production line.
Picture467.jpg

And for the Heroes fans.
Picture468.jpg

Sorry it made me chuckle at least. Just some quick snaps. I've also switched the date stamping off on my camera finally.

124637935933304000.jpg

Play.com have it down for Feb 2010.

Richard Chaves told one member here (Nicky, I think) that he'd love to own a figure of himself and that he would consent to it if asked.

At the very least it'd be nice to see one or more Dutch Schaeffer figures - a 3rd Arnie character produced by NECA (Conan and T-800 being the others).

Yeah, it was me, he did say that.

Unfortunate that one guy who would grant rights to his likeness is probably tied with Shane Black's Hawkins as the character either HT or NECA would be most hesitant to make from the P1 special forces team.

NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

only 5 pictures right now
If I got new stuff,I'll show you ……

push the chest ,then the right eye light up for 20-30 sec.
no switch head !!!

T2fTNXXcdbXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

T2E_VXXk0aXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

T2KTlXXjtaXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

T2kTNXXbBbXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

Last edited:
Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

I was beginning to wonder if we'd see the HT version before this came out. It looks good. The button is in the chest though??

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

I too would like to see more photos, that one shot, I couldn't tell you if that was a 12" or the 7", don't see anything about it suggesting the better quality you get with the larger scale.

Back