Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

The pescadero 12" is a massive figure.
For sure. It's REALLY bigger than average human-male character from HT. And what's the most important - this guy really looks great. It's cheap-ass figure but it's a fantastic representation of Arnold as T-800.

So it can't really fit inside can it? :lol :borg

I was hoping for a feature whereby NECA would have enabled the HT endo to literally fit inside the Pescadero Arnie but apparently thats too much to ask :confused:

But yeah alas those parts of the endo aren't a perfect scale with the NECA. However everything else corresponds sizewise and locationwise. I was pleasantly surprised by how good a match they are.

For sure. It's REALLY bigger than average human-male character from HT. And what's the most important - this guy really looks great. It's cheap-ass figure but it's a fantastic representation of Arnold as T-800.
Yeah. I plonked him next to my Daniel Craig Bond figure before and he's slightly taller yet massively bigger in frame. One good thing is Hot toys seem to want to make their Arnold T2 figure massive as well. He is 2cm taller than the usual figure and a lot wider. If he is similar in size to the neca 12" then, happy days!!!

As you say, a cheap figure and a great representation of arnie. It makes me equally as happy as a hot toys or sideshow fig and no doubt the battle damage version will do the same!

The rosebox from the HT one is going to my NECA Pescadero 12" if its the correct size. It'll be more accurate with the black-shirt and those mall scenes are pretty much what the NECA is modelled off anyway. And if it looks alright the NECA shotgun will go to my HT T-800 as I think the HT one is too small.

I'm getting this and the dx. Thanks for sharing, I love it. I've had it on pre-order for a few weeks now, so I'm glad to know it is coming out. :duff

Not bad, but I think I´m not going to get him, since Hot Toys will do there´s with light-up for sure and I have the 6" variant.
Just a little re-painting of the face and he will look as great as this...

This will be a Definite Buy for me!!! He looks Awesome!!:monkey5

Wait a minute, so there is a DX coming of this from Hot Toys?

Not trying to be a smartarse but isn't that obvious? There was no way HT was ever going to get the T2 license and not make the BD version.

AND I have the theory that they combine the DX with the BD variant, means: I think they´ll put the last phase BD in with PERS (which means rotateble endo eye...that would be the best) and cyberdyne phase BD, maybe with gatling and grenade launcher, so that TECHNICALLY all would be there, considering you´d have the first T-800 with rosebox and stuff.
When there´s comin´a exclusive with shirt, you could go with 2 and have it all...

Since it´s about NECA and 12" I put it here:
I wondered about something a few weeks ago, while unpacking my Sig. T-600.
There was the cardbox holding it and another bigger one over it for shipping and it read:
NECA Marcus 12" Version 2 ?!?!
Mistake or was it a prototype shipping where the cardbox became publically handled and is there something coming?
Cause NECA said that 2010 new Terminator figures were coming...

it's released !!!
but I won't get it when the spring holidays' over.

Excellent. Looking forward to finally getting this and crossing it off what remains of my once huge 2009 preorder list. So far for 2010 I've only ordered my 2 clean HT T-800s. Somehow I'm predicting that will change after Toyfair.

Back