Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

Looks really good to me! Very nice idea to hide the switch in the chest!

Thanks for sharing DARK-SIDE! :)
Looks great for it's money.

The LED looks great. To be honest the delay and the prospect of a HT version has dampened my enthusiasm for this a little but I'm still getting it and it will be a keeper. The sculpt is fantastic. And I still can't wait to see NECAs next 7" offerings.

The LED light is pretty bad ass.

i will be picking this up if and when it comes available

looks great though i would have put the button on the back of the figure

Looks awesome, will go nicely with the pescadero version.

Sweeeet!!!! :chew

Looks pretty good... but for a second I was hoping this would be a 12" Endoskeleton.

Looks good. I don't know if I should get it though 'cause of Hot Toys, they might release it soon enough.

a $39.99 12" Endo would kick ass...who knows...it could happen

I'm thinking it eventually will... they've released an 8" and 18" version; why not make a 3rd that's 12". I know they'd have a guaranteed crowd pleaser; I'd likely buy one or two for extra Endo fun :rock

Has anyone got a pic of the first Neca 12" Arnie compared to a HT endo for scale?

DSC09343.jpg

DSC09355.jpg

DSC09341.jpg

Oh yeah definitely. The HT endo looks like it could fit inside the NECA Pescadero with exception of its feet and skull being a bit too big. The arms may also be slightly too long aswell - as they also were on the McFarlane and NECA Endos I believe - too long to theoretically fit inside the arms of fleshed Arnie figure I mean.

One of my concerns about the new T-800 actually is that it won't be to scale with the current HT endo because the figures HT are putting out today are slightly smaller than the early MMS - smaller heads and feet etc. Its why I'm hoping they'll do a new smaller endo - in addition to correcting some innaccuracies, adding more detail to the hands and feet and of course chroming him up.

Oh yeah definitely. The HT endo looks like it could fit inside the NECA Pescadero with exception of its feet and skull being a bit too big. The arms may also be slightly too long aswell - as they also were on the McFarlane and NECA Endos I believe - too long to theoretically fit inside the arms of fleshed Arnie figure I mean.

One of my concerns about the new T-800 actually is that it won't be to scale with the current HT endo because the figures HT are putting out today are slightly smaller than the early MMS - smaller heads and feet etc. Its why I'm hoping they'll do a new smaller endo - in addition to correcting some innaccuracies, adding more detail to the hands and feet and of course chroming him up.

So it can't really fit inside can it? :lol :borg

Back