Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

The bullet holes? I don't recall any of them going all the way through except the shotgun hit through his eye.

Im glad neca decided to make the t-1000's. This line wouldnt be the same without them.

The bullet holes? I don't recall any of them going all the way through except the shotgun hit through his eye.

They don't go through in the sense of creating gaping holes in his torso but there should nevertheless be 'exit wounds' on his back. The McFarlane figure portrayed this.

No, don't doubt it! We need to stay positive about it. Keep one key fact in mind(and yes, it happens to be another quote from NECA's T-1000 page)
"Keep it tuned to necaonline.com for more info on Terminator 2 and other lines from your favorite games and movies."
They have to have more of our smiles up their sleeves, like uh... maybe a grand finale: Two large box sets with T-800 and T-1000 both on their separate motorcycles.

I don't think we should read too much into that line. More info, if there is to be any, could mean the announcement of a 12" Galleria T-1000 - which would be great news but not the other great news we'd like to hear about there being a series 4.

They don't go through in the sense of creating gaping holes in his torso but there should nevertheless be 'exit wounds' on his back. The McFarlane figure portrayed this.

That's what I mean, I didn't think there were exit wounds on the T-1000.

That's what I mean, I didn't think there were exit wounds on the T-1000.

But at the same time, we never saw him pooping out the bullets that hit him. He'd have a ton of them when he was in the semi truck. But it could go either way. I'm not sure if we ever saw them going through him either, but it would make sense since we never saw him leaving bullets around. Even the T-800 had bullets picked out of his back so its not like it wasn't something they just didn't think through.

Hmmm...I suppose I hadn't considered whether the McFarlane figure was actually correct to have exit wounds on the torso. Can anyone remember if the T-1000 was ever seen from behind in the film while taking shotgun hits?

I'm pretty certain you never see it becaue that's unnecessary CGI work, , like the scene of him chasing them all in the cop car driving backwards out of the garage, they just sink into him, even the sound effect doesn't sound like it shot through but rather pierces and stays in him. It does raise where do the bullets go, but visually they never showed an exit wound except the eye.

Hmmm...I suppose I hadn't considered whether the McFarlane figure was actually correct to have exit wounds on the torso. Can anyone remember if the T-1000 was ever seen from behind in the film while taking shotgun hits?

Yes, when Sarah's shooting him, they show a view from behind as he creeps closer to the edge.

The T-1000 does have exit wounds in T2. Look at the scene where he's chasing them toward the elevator...you can see them over his right shoulder. Plenty of reference too on the dvd's.

I guess I waited too long to buy these because they have definitely increased in value. The cheapest deal I can find is 40 dollars for the final battle and cyberdyne showdown.

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

Managed to get the two-handed firing pose out of the 12" Pescadero for the first time since I got him. I thought it couldn't be done but it can:

12inchstandaloneshootingpose1.jpg

12inchstandaloneshootingpose2.jpg

12inchstandaloneshootingpose3.jpg

12inchstandaloneshootingpose.jpg

NECAbigandsmallcomparisons3.jpg

NECAbigandsmallcomparisons1.jpg

NECAbigandsmallcomparisons.jpg

NECAbigandsmallcomparisons4.jpg

T-800preparestofire7.jpg

Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

Then I did quite a few film re-enactment shots:

"Get down"