Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Final Battle T800

More reloading with the Sideshow shotgun:
reloading2.jpg

reloading1.jpg

Hand-to-hand fight:
T-800T-1000handtohand.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand2.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand1.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand10.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand13.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand11.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand5.jpg

T-800T-1000handtohand6.jpg

steelmillimpalationscene9.jpg

steelmillimpalationscene20.jpg

steelmillimpalationscene17.jpg

T-800s last stand:
steelmillimpalationscene3.jpg

steelmillimpalationscene4.jpg

steelmillimpalationscene5.jpg

and I thought I'd pretend he had been attacked by ED-209:
withED-209.jpg

withED-2091.jpg

But they're friends in real life:
withED-2092.jpg

The likeness of the Pescadero is just P.E.R.F.E.C.T,, looks exacty like the T2 Arnie !!

THX for the great Photos !!

Excellent glad y'all liked the photos. They were phone pics so thats why they're all grainy.

I was so delighted to be able to get that 2handed shooting pose out of the 12" Pescadero that I went and bought another one yesterday so I could permanently keep one like that while the other will carry the rosebox accessory from the Hot Toys figure.

I've really gone mad on the NECA Terminator 2 figures, I will literally have a figure for every pose let alone every 'look'. Looking forward to finding out what I'll be able to do with the Hot Toys figures.

And then theres T1 - theres a decent chance both Hot Toys and NECA will do figures from it. I think theres less potential for multiple repeat purchases to create different looks and poses from that film but any figures will still be absolute grails because of the sheer novelty of finally having figures from The Terminator as opposed to the usual T2.

Everythings alright I hope. Your child has already got great taste in heroes/toys by the looks of it!

No...I had to take my son to the E.R and this was the only shut him up.

Photo0196.jpg

Where did you get that 12"inch cyberdyne showdown? Is that from NECA? coz last time I checked there were no 12"inch version yet.

Last edited:
Back