Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!!new here~~glad to see predator fans alot here:lol
Off course im fan of this too:D
A short comment
Recently i know some of you guys bothering ht predator 2,im telling you!it looks good!!doen't bad~~
I don know why some guys say it look like censored??lol~~did you look in person??or are you own it now??!!If not please don make a decision fast and make you regret in future.....
Yes!!im own this and happy with no regret......
Image is better than words to prove,here some pics from other site

PS:Not mine~mine one still assemble...

https://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7134&extra=page=1

Cool!!!:cool:

Welcome to the best board on the planet Lotus!!

Excellent pics over there! Although not the best quality, it does show how awesome the fig really is. And he looks to be about the same size as the AvP predators as well. Head paint looks pretty good in the pics as well.

Hi!!anyone can you give me a suggestion for this??
Im gonna build the ht predator 2 now,but something bother me..
As you know he got a red human being skull right??
Im bothering is have two option to give he assemble~~which one will be good??

Hang on the neck of back

Or just hold to the hand??

You may choice one only,you know what i mean:D

Lotus, I'd put the skull in his hand so I could see it every time I look at the Pred.
Where do you come from btw?

Tough call Lotus, the skull on the back completes the figure in my eyes, however having him hold it displays it front and center. And the skull does look too cool to hide behind his back!

I'll probably have mine with the skull on his back, but I'd suggest you have him hold it. You could also wrap it around his back at a later date by removing the original string, replace with a new string, and then tie it around the torso.

The paint issue is a big one for me, I really don't like the mask on this one and prefer to not have it on his head. I suppose it's no different then figures we get from Sideshow, but at this price point, I'm expecting higher quality.

Still, I bet the head would be greatly improved with a little bit of black around his eyes. Easy enough fix for even a novice to do.

Tys Reinhardt !!!
Yeah!!the head paint almost look like the movie(sure still have somthing little thing not really well)
And some of complain the paint not as much like the Hot toys own site one.
For me that is nothing to be suprise,they did told you''product shown not finall' haha...

And about we get one is more like the movie,because they have some diffirent,just check pics

What we get(corrected)sorry for the pics:eek:

Hot toys site
c3bd_1.JPG

The movie and there is the point:D

Funny!!!:lol

Tys mates!!!Still going confuse,em....screamingmetal we have a same taste!!we prefer ***** face!!!lol haha
im lazy to remove it,you know when you assemble all and just because of the skull you need to take he head off again!!??big trouble!!:monkey5haha

Anyhow Tys again you all comment~~oh,im come from predator planet(asia)~~lol:lol

Last edited:
You're right, they did improve the black stripe in the middle of his forehead.
I'll definitely buy one, so I guess I'll have to judge it in person and either live with it or try a repaint. It's something I just can't pass up.

And welcome to the Freaks Board Lotus!
:welcome

interesting pics of the head Lotus... in some ways, it looks like the production version is more screen accurate. anyway I'm displaying him with his helmet on so it doesn't matter to me. now it's just the waiting game for them to arrive in the US!!!

The more screen accurate, the better to me. All i'm going to do is throw a bit of black under his eyes like the production pics, and he should be good to go. I think the lack of the depth at his eyes (which adds to his cross-eyed look) is making his face look far worse than the sculpt actually is.

Is this a picture of your own figure you have bought? It looks very nice, much like the excpected prototype version and nothing like the crappy paint apps Id seen in other pics. Im confused lol!

img0284rv0.jpg

Im not really using it but just hang there to let him fix!!,otherwise he could't stand like the first two pics:D

Or crouch like this....

Time to destroy!!!

Im post more pics tommorow with other ht predators~time to go bed now,ZZzzzz~~

I don't get how anyone could not buy this because of the paintjob on the head. Plus it's a lot more screen accurate in areas. The others were no better. This thing just rocks. Moreso because it's not AvP.:D

I think those photos of the head that concerned so many people were just the result of the lighting or flash effect (I'm no photographer), Lotus' pics seem to show the figure in a more natural light ( no pun intended). And it looks FANTASTIC ! I love my AvP Preds , but this latest ups the ante . I think it's mainly because we have had years to get familiar with this particular design and it would appear H.T have got it just about perfect ! It's been a great last few months for H.T collectors ( though not so good for their wallets) and my only minor concern is , what are we going to do when ALL of our favourite movie icons have been done ? After all , there's only the first movie's Predator to do now ! ( O.k , I know they have the AvP 2 license ).

Back