Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest , that's the only way for me to afford my figures .Now I limit myself to 2 lines .( Mostly!) I used to collect everything that took my fancy , 12", 6" , model kits, vehicles , the lot . Now the money I save goes towards relatively "high end" stuff , the Movie Masterpieces and Sideshow Star Wars .

My Pred 2 arrived yesterday, and I have to say I'm very happy. The head sculpt seems more proportionate when held next to Scar, the paint apps are far more complex and in hand look pretty amazing (even my wife commented on how detailed it was) The dreads actually work better IMHO without the wires as they hang much better and have some pretty good weight to them. It also means you don't have to battle to turn the head and get the dreads past the shoulder canon like the AvP ones.

I'll shut up now and let the pics do the talking.

01-3.jpg

02-3.jpg

03-3.jpg

04-2.jpg

05-2.jpg

06-2.jpg

07-2.jpg

The face mask looks really nice,so does the head sculpt even though they changed it.This is going to look real good next to my other Ht Pred & alein figures.

Damn sandman!
That is one great custom! And I love the posing.
Has the body been modified in any way?

And thanks agan for the pics Jeff!

WOW . . . . amazing custom man, seriously one of the coolest I have seen!!

I love the armor, that sculpted bio-mask is perfect and the crouched pose is straight outta the movie.

If the HT P1 looks half as good as this I'l be over the moon. Lest see some more pics of this guy.

Last edited:
My Pred 2 arrived yesterday, and I have to say I'm very happy. The head sculpt seems more proportionate when held next to Scar, the paint apps are far more complex and in hand look pretty amazing (even my wife commented on how detailed it was) The dreads actually work better IMHO without the wires as they hang much better and have some pretty good weight to them. It also means you don't have to battle to turn the head and get the dreads past the shoulder canon like the AvP ones.

I'll shut up now and let the pics do the talking.

05-2.jpg
Great pics! And I'm glad to not only hear about the more proportionate head but see it for myself too. Thanks!
But I see that the deadly Frisbee doesn't exactly fit into his hand in both this image and Lotus's images as well.
Once again, I wish they gave us hands with the Disc and Net Gun already in place, with the fingers glued in over top fully clasping them along with a second set of weapons separable from the armor. That would've looked much better then this.
I still look forward to getting mine, but it was a missed opportunity to do this the right way from the start.

Some new pics I took last night-

fight2copy.jpg

4851cb23.jpg

2Scarcomp.jpg

And this shows the paintjob really isn't that far out-

headcomp2copy.jpg

Does anyone one know the outer shipping box size and total weight (statue and inner and outer shipping boxes/materials) of the Sideshow Predator Maquette?

My P2 just processed on my CCard, so it's only a matter of time now! :chew

Great shots and all by the way!

And that P1 is a great custom!

I'm sure you won't be dissapointed Les, but I'm guessing you have a few improvements up your sleeve!

Back