Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks the production model is more screen accurate then the prototype?:confused:

Based on the great pics Lotus posted, the production figure looks a lot better than I had initially thought. The details on this guy are incredible!! Im still holding out for P1 Pred though, but just barely lol

Based on the great pics Lotus posted, the production figure looks a lot better than I had initially thought. The details on this guy are incredible!! Im still holding out for P1 Pred though, but just barely lol

i'm amazed you're able to hold out so long... just wait till MaulFan posts some pics of this baby... then we'll see how much willpower you have! :D

I didn't get any of the AvP predators in the hopes that predator 1 and 2 got produced.

Tq guys!!!im glad you all like it and help you to make a decision!!!well,that is my pleasure lol j/k:lol
Yes,i didn't used any flash light to take photo~i don need it,im not taking pics for studio~~:D

Ok~here the last few pics with other ht predators i wish to share you,hope you like this!!:rock:rock

Cheers!!!:duff

awesome pics bro!!

and i even love the stone looking countertop! really adds to the AvP atmosphere.

which one is your favorite? are there any quality upgrades you noticed on Predator 2 vs the AvP predators?

Reinhardt,Tnx man!!
The stone looking?i never realise that myself till now haha~
About the quality....compare with avp predators.
yes they have change much as you know all the armor,skin,paint,accessory and dreadlock are diffirent much except the body.
And even the ball joint much better to move compare with the avp predators~(my celtic loose arm-.-""and chopper's leg too tight dawn!)

My favorite ht predator definitely elder predator 2 now!:D:D

So what is ur favorite?Reinhardt~you must collect them right??mind show some pics here??And are you from indiana??:cool:

Reinhardt,Tnx man!!
The stone looking?i never realise that myself till now haha~
About the quality....compare with avp predators.
yes they have change much as you know all the armor,skin,paint,accessory and dreadlock are diffirent much except the body.
And even the ball joint much better to move compare with the avp predators~(my celtic loose arm-.-""and chopper's leg too tight dawn!)

My favorite ht predator definitely elder predator 2 now!:D:D

So what is ur favorite?Reinhardt~you must collect them right??mind show some pics here??And are you from indiana??:cool:

hey! i actually don't have any of the AvP predators. Predator 2 will be my first from Hot toys!! The AvP Scar 12 inch you see is a custom from the McFarlane 12" Scar.

here are some pics of my alien/predator collection. missing from here are my Aliens Marines and the alien warrior from hottoys. some of those have been sent out for repaints, and once I get them back I'll take some good pics.

I'm from toronto, but have been living in Indiana for the last 6 years.

009.jpg

009a.jpg

009b.jpg

009c.jpg

009d.jpg

009e.jpg

WoW!!!man!!What beautiful clear cabinet and display shield there,May i have the one but more bigger:D Great!!!!
Those alien and predator are aslo sick!!!
Opps!!??how could you miss other ht avp predators??at least get one man!!if not i don think you can sleep well lol,kidding:lol
Yeah!!we will wait~~!:chew:cool:

thanks bro!

although the predators looked great in AvP, the movie left a somewhat bad taste in my mouth. it was entertaining, but very childish and just not nearly up to par with the other alien and predator movies.

so i got some of the cheaper ones (McFarlane), but just couldn't spend the big bucks Hot Toys demands. Save that for the good stuff! (Robocop, Superman, Aliens, Predator, Predator 2)

nice predators lotus, those pics of the predator 2 figure made me feel better about not cancelling my order. oh and yes the predator 2 elder dwarfs all the other hot toys preds:D

oh an reinhardt, that collection is wicked!:bowlove both the predator 2 busts on the top shelf

hey! i actually don't have any of the AvP predators. Predator 2 will be my first from Hot toys!! The AvP Scar 12 inch you see is a custom from the McFarlane 12" Scar.

here are some pics of my alien/predator collection. missing from here are my Aliens Marines and the alien warrior from hottoys. some of those have been sent out for repaints, and once I get them back I'll take some good pics.

I'm from toronto, but have been living in Indiana for the last 6 years.

009.jpg

009a.jpg

009b.jpg

009c.jpg

009d.jpg

009e.jpg

That is one of the coolest Aliens/Predators displays I've seen without any Hot Toys! It really makes the Mcfarlanes look nice.

That is one of the coolest Aliens/Predators displays I've seen without any Hot Toys! It really makes the Mcfarlanes look nice.

Aren't the Eggs from Hot Toys' snap-kits? The display does look great though. I love that Alien bust on the middle shelf to the far right!

Fantastic pictures Lotus! I'd love to see more.
I do have a question, does the net suit fit as tightly as the first AVP Predators or is it a bit easier to slide on the body?

:DTnx all !!glad you enjoy that!!~~
The net suit.....Scar and celtic was quite tight when i first time to assemble,afther chopper i feel so smooth without any problem that and off course predator 2 same too,should be experience problem???it hard to say.
More to tell,the predator 2 left hand is without net suit there if you have notice,so.....should be more easier???:D:D

Pics can't upload now,i promise will post more at next!!:eek:

Last edited:
I forgot about the open left side, yeah that should make it easier. And it's good to hear that the net suit is a little loser like the second wave of Preds and the Ancients. Though, AVP Elder was still too tight, I guess there's just no way around the issue. I'm really looking forward to getting mine now. :D

gdb said:
You're keeping me honest, screamingmetal. I forgot about those.
Well, for me to be honest, I didn't notice them until I went back and took a second look. I'd still like to get a few of those for my shelf.

thanks everyone, yeah, i didn't realize that apart from the eggs, nothing in there is Hot Toys!

Once my Marines are complete, I'll have to assemble a Hot Toys display too. So much is on the way.. predator 2, elder predator 2, power loader...

i'm running out of space!!!

Very nice display indeed!
Palisades busts and statues are still some of the best!!

At times, I wonder if I should stick to one or 2 themes in my collection...
CUrrently it's Star Wars, Alien-Predator, Muppets, Nightmare Before Christmas, Mazinger Z, Lord of the Rings, Masters of the UNiverse, Transformers...oh boy...the list just goes on...

Back