Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its official, the Predator 2 predator is out, here are some MOC pics from eBay:

predator2box.jpg

I think the negative reaction to the "wireless dreads/non-bendy hands " is a little premature . Though a good feature , the poseable dreads wouldn't have been screen accurate for the P2 creature as the dreads in that movie are not as "bulky" as in AvP . ( Much like the Preds themselves!). And to be honest , although I have no problem with the bendy hands , a well sculpted "hard" pair would get my vote every time . The paint job on the face does seem a little , well , rough though. But I'll reserve judgement till I see mine "in the flesh". After all , people were getting all worked up over the Alien Warriors paint job before they got it in hand .

I think the negative reaction to the "wireless dreads/non-bendy hands " is a little premature . Though a good feature , the poseable dreads wouldn't have been screen accurate for the P2 creature as the dreads in that movie are not as "bulky" as in AvP . ( Much like the Preds themselves!). And to be honest , although I have no problem with the bendy hands , a well sculpted "hard" pair would get my vote every time . The paint job on the face does seem a little , well , rough though. But I'll reserve judgement till I see mine "in the flesh". After all , people were getting all worked up over the Alien Warriors paint job before they got it in hand .

I totally agree. I'm really digging the hands, they look really detailed. I liked the bendy hands, but for display, I really couldn't give a crap. Ready for mine to ship already :chew

Looks great, still not sold on the different paint, but everything else looks great. He will have his helmet on all the time anyway, so its not that big a deal.

Hope SS gets it soon!

If I was interested in this buying this figure I wouldnt be put off too much by the poor headsculpt paint app since Id just display it with the uber-cool helmet anyway. It looks pretty sweet :rock

Does anyone know if the Predator 2 mask goes on the same way as the AVP Preds?I had a hard time making my Ancient Pred's mask stay on to a point were I just said fu%# it,and glued it on.I know I have ruined the chance of ever having to sell him for what he would have been worth,so it would be nice if they had made it easier to apply the mask.

Does anyone know if the Predator 2 mask goes on the same way as the AVP Preds?I had a hard time making my Ancient Pred's mask stay on to a point were I just said fu%# it,and glued it on.I know I have ruined the chance of ever having to sell him for what he would have been worth,so it would be nice if they had made it easier to apply the mask.

Not sure man, but you should really invest in some glue dots. They will hold and they're removable.

The preposed hands wouldn't bother me so much if they were a bit more useful. the two right grasping hands for the spear and disc are nice, but the single open preposed left hand really sucks. If they were going to do away with bendy hands, they should've at least included a second extra left hand that would allow us to switch the spear to the other hand.
I'm not at all happy with the corners HT is cutting.

Here's hoping they don't do this to P2 Elder.

has anyone got the elder on throne model yet from hot toys and if so want do you think of it,ive just brought one from hong kong

thanks, my fault for not checking the other threads,will post a pic when it arrives,maybe people will like it better then

Back