Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I had a vivid mental image of your niece's Predator-occupied doll house and what their trophy room would look like after a while, with all these little Barbie heads mounted on the wall... :lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I'd love to see that comic strip when you're done.

Man, way to make me choke on iced tea, lmao. I didn't even think of that, I must incorporate it.

Oh, and here's that bio I'm waiting on too.

6la9so7.jpg

Another edit: I second that, Pituvision needs more PREDS!

Man, way to make me choke on iced tea, lmao. I didn't even think of that, I must incorporate it.

Oh, and here's that bio I'm waiting on too.

6la9so7.jpg

Oops! Sorry 'bout that. My buds back in the states are always doing that to me, but I usually end up spraying it all over the place! (They have impeccable timing). That's a sweet looking mask, bro! Be sure to post plenty of pics of that beauty when it arrives. :cool:

I've started to feel like I also need a 1/1 Pred bio adorning the wall in my workroom lately... now I wonder where I got that crazy idea!!!

Update ASAP! :monkey5

The guy I'm buying it from recasts these in "VERY HARD PLASTIC HIPS .100", paints them himself, and fits them with LEDS. Mine is costing $90 and I should have it by the ninth. He's a guy from Mexico who I believe is now in California, and is SUPER NICE. He spent 3 hours on messenger with me, turned on his webcam so I could get a full on good look at his bios, and was just a real pleasure to talk with.

When I get it in the mail, I'll take a lot of pics and update it in this thread, and if ya like it, I'll pass on his e-mail address and info to you.

Here's a pic of several of his bios:

7wp1x83.jpg

EDIT: Mudshark, the dude I'm getting my Celtic Bio from has another on Ebay, check it out, he's a recaster, but the helmet is STILL beautiful!

https://cgi.ebay.com/AVP-1-1-celtic...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
The guy I'm buying it from recasts these in "VERY HARD PLASTIC HIPS .100", paints them himself, and fits them with LEDS. Mine is costing $90 and I should have it by the ninth. He's a guy from Mexico who I believe is now in California, and is SUPER NICE. He spent 3 hours on messenger with me, turned on his webcam so I could get a full on good look at his bios, and was just a real pleasure to talk with.

When I get it in the mail, I'll take a lot of pics and update it in this thread, and if ya like it, I'll pass on his e-mail address and info to you.

Sounds great. That would be well within my price range. Looking forward to your pics!

Hey fellas, other than ebay where can I find an unopened Scar Predator?

Unopened, other that ebay? That may be a pretty tall order. Chances of getting one already opened and/or assembled are much better, but you might try posting a "looking for/want to buy" thread in the FOR SALE Forum. There may be someone who's ready to part with theirs now. Good luck!

Unopened, other that ebay? That may be a pretty tall order. Chances of getting one already opened and/or assembled are much better, but you might try posting a "looking for/want to buy" thread in the FOR SALE Forum. There may be someone who's ready to part with theirs now. Good luck!

Ok cool, thanks much!

Man, I'm REALLY glad Jamal sold his, after the headaches I've heard about putting together those AVP preds... I'm glad I only have minor assembly to do!

That Maquette Predator is probably the best piece in the Pred world you could own period man, its a shame it costs an arm and a leg and a heart also lol

Man, I'm REALLY glad Jamal sold his, after the headaches I've heard about putting together those AVP preds... I'm glad I only have minor assembly to do!

Alls ya gotta do bro is put his hands, feet, mask shoulder cannon etc on, the body netting and armor and head are already on bro! :)

Wrapped in bubbled wrap for ya and the accessories are in snap lock bags, gonna put him in a satchel tommorow for ya! a box would be FRIGGEN expensive man a padded bag would be cool with the bubble wrap also i added to the figure

All I ask is that they know the cargo is fragile, lol.

I am sure gonna enjoy putting Scar with my collection, it's the littlest things I'm looking forward to the most, the little ceremonial dagger, the helmet, the display stand... I don't know man, I'm just so damn excited for another Predator!!!

I need to slap myself and shut up.

When the HELL is Hot Toys gonna break the ice and release some damn pics of P1?!?!

Lord knows it'll be a long time, but it'll be worth it. And every damn fan on this board will preorder it, and Dutch, and his crew faster than we'll be able to say, "That figure is one ugly, mother****er."

Does anyone know exactly when the AVPR Wolf Pred comes out? I know it says 1st Quarter is the expected release date all over the place, but was curious if anyone has that a little more narrowed down by chance? Thanks.

Back