Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Corner Store Comics. I bought mine there a few weeks ago. $129.99 + shipping.

Thanks for trying, they're sold out too, I always end up 1 day too late on these things. I could have gotten one through Toys2 a few days ago but was waiting on my paycheck, I've got email into them though to see if it's really out of stock there or not. Even eBay is mostly BD P2 or way to pricey for the regular.

Instead of the battle damaged. I was on the fence about even getting the P2, I'd been holding out on all the Preds for P1, but AVPR got me really into Predator spirit and I found the P2 irresistable, but I really want the hunter mask that comes with the regular and the only super appealing thing about the BD to me is the detailed Alien skull. I was hoping to swing the BD and score the mask on eBay, I'd seen tons of sales of it but once the BD was up for order and I made my choice, eBay was cleared out.

Thanks for trying, they're sold out too, I always end up 1 day too late on these things. I could have gotten one through Toys2 a few days ago but was waiting on my paycheck, I've got email into them though to see if it's really out of stock there or not. Even eBay is mostly BD P2 or way to pricey for the regular.

Ok, sorry they had them a week ago. Toy Tokyo has them but they're 154.99. They also have AvP choppers also...I think there are only 2 left. I have been all over the net looking to get the set. So far I have Pred 2, Chopper and Ancient. I refuse to pay ebays inflated prices! I just saw a Ancient Asian go for $420.00 shipped!...crazy! Hope you get one!

Thanks Jamal, there are a few auctions but they all add up to $200 or more and I don't want it that bad, I'll still with the BD for $50 less first. I'll keep checking around, I appreciate everyone's suggestions though.

Thanks Jamal, there are a few auctions but they all add up to $200 or more and I don't want it that bad, I'll still with the BD for $50 less first. I'll keep checking around, I appreciate everyone's suggestions though.

I bought Chopper from Toy Tokyo and it was 9.00 to ship UPS. If you get P2 from them you're looking at 163.99 shipped to you. They are in NY so it might even be cheaper shipping to you seeing as I'm in Ohio. I've looked on ebay and it's just ridiculous right now. Hopefully it will calm down now that AvP2 has been released and died down. The Toy Tokyo link above will take you right there to P2....
They ship quick too.
Maul fan...is MA Maryland? That's what I'm going by.

-Chris

Last edited:
Ive been looking for like half an hour on every site i know and its SOLD out everywhere man, i can find it for you i Australia though but it may be more expensive

Holy ____ !! Just got done assembling AVP Ancient Pred (Asia) What a pain in the ass, but well worth it in the end. Anybody else have a hell of a time getting his head put on? That figure almost became a permanent fixture in my wall a few times there... lol

I'll do my best to get pics up soon.

Also- for anyone else that has an ancient: Do you have problems with your Pred's arm constantly falling down with the alien head? Any advice on that? This was my first Hottoys Predator that I assembled. Thanks!

EDIT: Almost forgot this last question while I'm at it: The figure stand that my Pred came with SUCKS. Does anybody actually use this thing? Or do you all go baseless when displaying him/them?

Holy ____ !! Just got done assembling AVP Ancient Pred (Asia) What a pain in the ass, but well worth it in the end. Anybody else have a hell of a time getting his head put on? That figure almost became a permanent fixture in my wall a few times there... lol

I'll do my best to get pics up soon.

Also- for anyone else that has an ancient: Do you have problems with your Pred's arm constantly falling down with the alien head? Any advice on that? This was my first Hottoys Predator that I assembled. Thanks!

EDIT: Almost forgot this last question while I'm at it: The figure stand that my Pred came with SUCKS. Does anybody actually use this thing? Or do you all go baseless when displaying him/them?

I actually use the stands, Scar's and P2's are around the waist, just BARELY in the plastic, but enough so it'll keep them from tumbling over. My elder's stand is around his hip though.

I had a lot of chances to get the AVP Preds brand new, but the problems I read about the heads is what kept me from getting them, when Jamal sold his Scar pre-assembled, it was like Christmas all over again for me! All the badassery, none of the work!

:chew

PLEASE post pics soon!

This is a problem with all of them....the arm falling down on the Ancient seem to be because the Alien head is too heavy. It's still a cool azz figure and I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Back