Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get to the Choppeeeeer...

original.jpeg

Fox Preps 'Predator' Blu-ray

https://www.highdefdigest.com/news/show/Fox/Disc_Announcements/Fox_Preps_Predator_Blu-ray/1355

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 awesome!!!!

HOLY ****, now that thats happening HD can kiss my ass goodbye theres my mind made up.

I think they are gone now anyway hey, i mean HD format

Now I have one more reason to get a PS3. The games I really want aren't out yet, but got no problem at all watching kick-ass movies on it till then. :D

I finally took some pics of the Takeya Predator & Horse-Alien kit, they're not great, but here they are anyway...

Here's the box art...
P1010021.jpg

A closeup shot...
P1010029.jpg

And the 1/8 scale figure bodies...
P1010023.jpg

Two closeups of the horse-alien's noggin...
P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

And a size comparison shot...
P1010026.jpg

I thought it was a little unusual when I first saw it, too. But a Predator riding an alien/horse hybrid is kinda cool, at least to me... and it is a beuatifully made kit, you'd have to see it for yourself to really appreciate it. When I start building and painting it, I'll post some WIP pics. :D

I thought it was a little unusual when I first saw it, too. But a Predator riding an alien/horse hybrid is kinda cool, at least to me... and it is a beuatifully made kit, you'd have to see it for yourself to really appreciate it. When I start building and painting it, I'll post some WIP pics. :D

looking forward to it!!

Now I have one more reason to get a PS3. The games I really want aren't out yet, but got no problem at all watching kick-ass movies on it till then. :D

I finally took some pics of the Takeya Predator & Horse-Alien kit, they're not great, but here they are anyway...

*snip*

Holy crap that **** is beautiful!!!!

Pardon me while I drool, just a bit.

Still no Asia Ancient Pred in the mail yet :( Hopefully tomorrow! (I ordered it on Jan 2nd) Coming from "Studio Sunny" (ebay seller) in Hong Kong.

It will take a few weeks man

Eh... I got my Enterbay Bruce Lee in 6 days coming from the same location...

But anyway, after all the hype I've been hearing about the P2 Elder, I bought him this morning. Coming from Chicago! Better than from HK I guess. Got some serious figure maildays all headed my way:

1) AVP Ancient (Asia)
2) P2 Elder
3) AVP:R Wolf (Pre-order)
4) The Dead: Subject 57
5) The Dead: Subject 560

:monkey1

WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO! I got Scar today, and my bio's and skulls!!!!

WOOOOOOOO! **** yeah! WOOOOOO! :chew :chew :chew :chew

Gotta take some pics later! Good day!!!

P.S. - Thank you Jamal!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO! I got Scar today, and my bio's and skulls!!!!

WOOOOOOOO! **** yeah! WOOOOOO! :chew :chew :chew :chew

Gotta take some pics later! Good day!!!

P.S. - Thank you Jamal!!!!!!!!!!!!

start a new thread and title it: My Predator Haul.

Post pics as much as you can, and I mean as much as you can.

I just got out the camera, and my batteries died. Damnit.

So I gotta go pick up some more, buuuuut it's a kind of a good thing, I the Predator skull needs to be assembled, and besides that, needs to be cleaned up. And although the Alien skulls are unpainted, they are ****ing AMAZING looking.

The helmets are fantastic! I'm going to try my hand at painting one myself, and pray that I don't totally suck.

I just got out the camera, and my batteries died. Damnit.

So I gotta go pick up some more, buuuuut it's a kind of a good thing, I the Predator skull needs to be assembled, and besides that, needs to be cleaned up. And although the Alien skulls are unpainted, they are ****ing AMAZING looking.

The helmets are fantastic! I'm going to try my hand at painting one myself, and pray that I don't totally suck.

where did you get the skulls and bios from??? i think i need them... like now.

Back