Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay seller, Nosferatoys, although at the moment, he doesn't have any auctions posted, you can e-mail him! Fair warning, 7 bios, and 4 skulls, all unpainted cost me $77 - but they are fantastic and well worth it. His e-mail is [email protected] - very nice and friendly guy. He does a lot of model painting himself, and I'm sure these helmets are of his own molds, so it'll take about month to get your order, but like I said, it's well, well worth it.

Ebay seller, Nosferatoys, although at the moment, he doesn't have any auctions posted, you can e-mail him! Fair warning, 7 bios, and 4 skulls, all unpainted cost me $77 - but they are fantastic and well worth it. His e-mail is [email protected] - very nice and friendly guy. He does a lot of model painting himself, and I'm sure these helmets are of his own molds, so it'll take about month to get your order, but like I said, it's well, well worth it.

thanks bro! i need pics!!

i take it these are all 1/6 scale?

Alright, so I tried with the old batteries again and I actually got two pics out of them. So firstly, here's Scar!

6wzrhp4.jpg

...and secondly, Scar holding an unfinished skull, which is, YES 1:6 scale! Unfortunately, some of the detail was lost in the picture because it is flat white, but I can assure you, everything I received is amazing in hand. I gotta e-mail Les soon, and get an address and quote, but the skulls especially, I DO NOT want to try to paint myself. I also promised him the Gort helmet, and I'm gonna go ahead and send him my 'Alien' bio, because it's my favorite of the set, and I want it done to the best of anyone's ability. More pics later tonight!!!

7x9ulo5.jpg

dude is that my old Scar?

Sure is bro! I looooooove this guy! Got him in this afternoon, much sooner than I expected!

You did a great job packing him up by the way. - In fact, a little story to tell you, my mail lady who delivered the package asked what was in the package, as it had come such a long way. I told her it was a massive 14" Predator, and she asked if she could see it. So there I am, inviting her in and opening this sum *****, she couldn't believe it! I got the little bits that needed to be put on done, and I showed her the other two I have - it was pretty cool seeing another persons reactions other than my friends who've already seen them online getting a look at them.

Thanks again Jamal!

No worries man im happy it made it to you in one piece man, i was so worried they would disrespect the package and he would get pwnt!

That is a SWEET Scar Adam! Congrats bro, I'm officially jealous!

Still no Predator mailday for me though... :(

Dude, you have no clue how shocked I was to open the door and see my mail woman holding this HUGE package... literally, I was like this:

:monkey5

Alright, so I tried with the old batteries again and I actually got two pics out of them. So firstly, here's Scar!

6wzrhp4.jpg

7x9ulo5.jpg

Congrats on your major haul of Predator goodies! As soon as you can get those batteries recharged, please take a bunch of picks of those bios and skulls... preferably before you ship 'em off anywhere for painting! I'm dyin' too see what that guy's stuff looks like up close. I've seen some 1/6 scale bios that sounded like the ones you have, but I think they were probably just f'n recasts. Didn't look like they were made to actually fit on any figures. I'm really looking forward to seeing the real deal. And thanks for posting his email addy, I'm feeling a need to have a set of my own! :D

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back