Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyways, back to pre-troll business. Has anyone seen a pic or remember the crucifixtion mural from Prometheus or was the dude on Spoilers just nuts?
:dunno

2zfqpzs.png

I don't remember either, but luckily Prometheus didn't consider anything in AvP as part of the Alien mythos.

Anyways, back to pre-troll business. Has anyone seen a pic or remember the crucifixtion mural from Prometheus or was the dude on Spoilers just nuts?
:dunno

is it that pic?

Yeah, I saw that, thought maybe I missed something more graphic, didn't think about this shot, but the midground Alien is posed like that.

I do admit that the terrified guy who wanted to leave early only to later play with the serpentine alien in the sacrificial death chamber is a serious "WTH" moment in the movie. Definitely moreso than Kane's inspection of the leathery egg.

Some great cliches were turned on their heads in Prometheus, that was the one lame movie convention that unfortunately slipped through the cracks.

Oh that has made my day

"who cuddles an alien cobra?"

seriously I hope they leave blade runner alone they cocked this one right up.

Its not going to be left alone, Ridley has been adamant in each of his interviews that hes making something attached to Blade runner as well.

Its not going to be left alone, Ridley has been adamant in each of his interviews that hes making something attached to Blade runner as well.

God help us then, nothing seems sacred.
If the guy wants to save any credibility he should leave it alone.

As long as Idris Elba is somehow involved I'm in! :rock

Thank God Ford and LeBouf had a falling out after KOTCS. :lol

:goodpost::exactly: Yes! Let the cockroaches shuffle back to Bay-films! :yess:

It would be great if Elba and Fassbender became Ridley's new Russel Crowe. Would like to see them in something with a stronger writer than they had on Prometheus.

What the hell was the last two pages about?! :lol I can't be arsed reading it all so someone sum it up in like 3 points please.:D

AVP is still not in this universe though right.:naughty

What the hell was the last two pages about?! :lol I can't be arsed reading it all so someone sum it up in like 3 points please.:D

AVP is still not in this universe though right.:naughty

Although AVP is not, its not like the characters couldn't exist. But when I mentioned that Charles could very well be Peters father (which I based on the viral description of Peters parents), random nutbag went on for pages about Peter not having any children which no one ever had mentioned. Thats pretty much it in a nutshell besides him trying to tranmogrify the argument into an AVP is junk because thats easier to argue than to actually admit you jumped the gun apparently. :dunno

The Fass is going to be huge over the next few years. His bar scene in First Class is boss!

:yess::1-1:

When I saw First Class on screen it was not at all what I was expecting. I was beyond blown away by Fassbender's role and I would have been entirely happy watching a movie about him as Erik tracking down clues even without any other mutants added to the mix. Not saying that there wasn't other talent onboard, but to me he made that movie.

He should totally be the next Batman and Superman and Bond and John Connor and Bourne and Ethan Hunt and *insert every other possible role*

He should totally be the next Batman and Superman and Bond and John Connor and Bourne and Ethan Hunt and *insert every other possible role*

I know you're probably joking, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in a spy type role like James Bond. They've already got an awesome Bond though, so he may have some waiting to do for that actual role. :lol

I know you're probably joking, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing him in a spy type role like James Bond. They've already got an awesome Bond though, so he may have some waiting to do for that actual role. :lol

I think he'd be good at any of those roles actually ('cept maybe Superman) but I don't really think he should or would end up playing them all.

Back