Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU said Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter Weyland's father. I can quote the post if you want. There's no speculation or "could be". You stated it as fact. When I proved you wrong, now you're changing that stance up and pretending you were just speculating. Asshat.

Stop PM'ing me too loser. Pathetic.

YOU said Charles Bishop Weyland was Peter Weyland's father. I can quote the post if you want. There's no speculation or "could be". You stated it as fact. When I proved you wrong, now you're changing that stance up and pretending you were just speculating. Asshat.

Stop PM'ing me too loser. Pathetic.

I Pm'd you that I could prove who I am, so that you don't feel the need to keep calling me your boyfriend Leonidas and to help clean up this thread,I take it you're afraid to talk to people besides over a message board? GG _____! _____!

Ok stalker. :lol

"gimme your cell number" man get the ____ outta here with all that. Talk about gay. Just carry on Leonitwit. You're just as stupid on this account.

People actually carry thread conflict into PMs? Somehow when stuff goes down in the threads, no matter how testy it gets, you can always just move on from it, or a mod can intervene. PMs takes it to a whole new personal level imo :dunno

Oops, broke my lurking cover :lol

People actually carry thread conflict into PMs? Somehow when stuff goes down in the threads, no matter how testy it gets, you can always just move on from it, or a mod can intervene. PMs takes it to a whole new personal level imo :dunno

I don't get it either. And this is the "3rd" person to do that to me. 1st was NASEDO. 2nd was Leonidas. Now this ****** (who's really Leonidas). Pathetic. :lol

Ok stalker. :lol

"gimme your cell number" man get the ____ outta here with all that. Talk about gay. Just carry on Leonitwit. You're just as stupid on this account.

Call me gay to cover up that your a _____? How absolutely beastly of you.
Coward.

I don't get it either. And this is the 3rd person to do that to me. 1st was NASEDO. 2nd was Leonidas. Now this ******. Pathetic. :lol

I stated in the post to take it to PMs since this is more about you and your boyfriend at this point. Good job acting like I was shadily Pming you. Little _____!

Now watch the giant cluster____ you get when you try to merge two films that don't acknowledge one another.

Charles Bishop Weyland is Peter Weyland's father. Peter Weyland founds "Weyland Industries" a science & technology company in 2012 years after his father Charles Bishop Weyland (a self-taught software engineer) already founded it as a multinational communications company. Charles Bishop Weyland finds a pyramid with Aliens/Predators and as a tribute to him for this discovery, 150 years later Weyland-Yutani make an Android series (Bishop) that's not only named after him but that also looks like him. Meanwhile in 2025 Peter Weyland makes the first android series (David) that is NOT named after his father and that does NOT look like him either. And years later by the time Alien starts Weyland-Yutani has another series of Androids (Ash) that ALSO are NOT named after Charles Bishop Weyland and that ALSO do NOT look like him either. No android from Weyland/Weyland-Yutani is ever made to resemble or bear the name of Peter Weyland who cured cancer and made Faster-Than-Light travel possible. And Peter himself (who made the first series of androids) doesn't give them his father likeness or name. No. Instead, 150 years after AVP Weyland-Yutani (filled with people who weren't even alive during that movie) decide to make an android series that's named AND looks like Peter Weyland's father Charles Bishop Weyland who BTW didn't cure cancer and didn't make Faster-Than-Light travel possible but who DID find a pyramid with Aliens and Predators i.e. two species that Weyland-Yutani has never been able to get anything significant from. No tech (Preds), no weapons capabilities (Aliens or Preds). Nothing. But simply finding them + an underground pyramid in the Antarctic was enough.

Hilarious.

If anyone is trolling, it's Niltusk for pulling everything he said on this subject out of his ass. Unless his ass is canon!?

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

connecting both films is POINTLESS. but Niltusk is determined to connect the dots even if he smears crap all over the place. :lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

connecting both films is POINTLESS. but Niltusk is determined to connect the dots even if he smears crap all over the place. :lol

Again. What bothers you? That I'm trying to fill in blanks? Or that you just wrote stupid crap in response?

Its not like I think the AVP are great movies (you can reference this by my past comments on them)

And the only one with any common sense was Greygoose who actually put that we should stop talking about AvP before something goes wrong... like a wizard.

Guys I think Niltusk made it pretty clear that if you're a masochist and actually *want* to connect the canon Alien movies with the non-canon AvP films that based on what's exactly shown on film there are enough pieces to at least make a case for it, not that he actually thinks you *should* link them together. I think it might be time to let it go.

It doesn't matter if they're great or not. It doesn't matter if fans think they're canon. All that's irrelevant. Prometheus doesn't acknowledge them, and Prometheus IS canon in the Alien film series. Period.

So trying to make ANY connection between the Alien film series canon and the two AVP movies doesn't work. And beyond that.. everything I stated was in response to this:

Guy is Lance's son

Since hes (Ridley) using the family tree, he has recognized something. Since Bishop series are named after Peters father, at this point it would be pretty pointless to try to exclude any of the films regardless of how poor some people think they may be.

Its not that confusing, the father died, the son took over.

@Niltusk
hey, you brought that AVP crap here.
how many times do i have to tell you that crap is pointless. smear that shat somewhere else. :wave

It doesn't matter if they're great or not. It doesn't matter if fans think they're canon. All that's irrelevant. Prometheus doesn't acknowledge them, and Prometheus IS canon in the Alien film series. Period.

So trying to make ANY connection between the Alien film series canon and the two AVP movies doesn't work. And beyond that.. everything I stated was in response to this:

Yes, that was my response to people talking about the interconnection of the two movies and if the characters were the same. Is that really hard to understand? Did I post a link or say OMG I met Ridley Scott at the airport and he told me this? Get off my sac, boy.

Guys I think Niltusk made it pretty clear that if you're a masochist and actually *want* to connect the canon Alien movies with the non-canon AvP films that based on what's exactly shown on film there are enough pieces to at least make a case for it, not that he actually thinks you *should* link them together. I think it might be time to let it go.

Thank You!
@Niltusk
hey, you brought that AVP crap here.
how many times do i have to tell you that crap is pointless. smear that shat somewhere else. :wave

More of your BS, I was on vacation, came back and there were posts about the AvP connection and if Lance and Guy were the same person. I didn't start the discussion I just took a view that in the Alienverse Lance Henriksen could be his father (or uncle, grandfather, etc). It was hypothetical, I didn't say that the events in AVP took place or anything like that, just that that character could also be neatly placed in. Its not that hard of a concept.

Back