Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely be getting one of these sometime. I hope we see more of these in the future, a full 1:1 OT Yoda would be great!

Alright guys, I took the plunge!! :rock :rock :rock This will be my first "BIG" purchase since Jabba last year. I even cleared it with the wife (I'm damned lucky she has a fondness for the character)!

$315 and $5 shipping? I simply couldn't resist.

Thanks for the link to Dark Shadow!

:chew:chew:chew

I will definitely be getting one of these sometime. I hope we see more of these in the future, a full 1:1 OT Yoda would be great!

It is curious that the feet were left off the existing Yoda product. I suppose they decided consistency with the existing line of busts was important. Or, perhaps as has been speculated, they had license restrictions at that point in time. If so, that has clearly changed now. :confused:

Mr. Crumb looks Fantastic!!

I used to have a 1:1 salacious that I bought from an artist in Europe

crumb.jpg

The sideshow version is obviously much better...the only thing that I like better on the one I had is the eyes.

I'm probably gonna order from DSC :cool:

Hey, very cool read about Hoggle. Great job by Gary Sowatzka on the restoration, but Hoggle appears to have lost the many wrinkles he once had. Must be the Botox.

that new hoggle sucks !!! They should have had him restored by someone better than this artist...Childhood raped here.

Agreed completely, Shai. The new "improved" Hoggle is downright creepy. I originally posted this just to point out how bad the original puppet degraded over time, which is why I'm glad that Sideshow chose to make Salacious out of a more durable material.

Back