Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why's it take a week to ship something that's supposed to be in stock???? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

yikes...maybe they take your order then order from SS and have to wait to receive it before they ship it to you.....or they are just s....l....ooooo...w.

Why's it take a week to ship something that's supposed to be in stock???? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

It may be worth calling them. Every once in a while I have an order that is "stuck" in Processing and has to be manually pushed through.

BTW, mine should be arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Mine arrived. :rock

And, best yet... it's defect-free!!! :banana

What an awesome item, by the way. Sideshow... you outdid yourselves on this one. :bow

Hopefully you get a perfect one, like mine. This honestly rivals the 1/6 Jabba and Throne Environment for the best SW item Sideshow (or anyone else, for that matter) has produced yet. :rock

Unfortunately I dont think its as popular

Cant see that many freaks able to afford 1:1 and how many characters can be created in 1:1 ? Not many ! Not practically

appart from cost theres the space issue ?

As a one of piece Im sure its very nice

But Im guessing 1:1 r2 and 3po will blow him out the water

Well, for the price the droids darn well better blow him out of the water. :lol

I'm seriously thinking of getting C-3P0 at some point. But I couldn't spend that kind of $$ on their 1:1 R2-D2. Not when I've made one myself more accurate for 2/3 the price that is also remote-controlled.

Crumb is just great, though. I don't care how popular he is or isn't. This is already one of the coolest SW collectibles I've ever owned.

Man, sounds like he's a really cool piece form unanimous reaction.

he is. My wife likes him too. He's got 'personality' as she puts it. The sculpt is dead on, and he looks like he's just carefully watching you..

For the price, considering it was sculpted by the original sculptor of the movie one, you can't go wrong.

Mine actually arrived today :D

I guess it shipped last week but I never got an email and didn't get charged until this morning. I'll get pics taken tonight.

*crosses fingers for a good one*

DAMN IT!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead

I got a bad one. I've just spent the last 20 minutes gently scraping the white crap off his eyes. They are still a bit cloudy, but I'm making progress. Thing is, since I didn't buy from SSC direct, my options don't look so good. :monkey2

So this is what I get for saving money. :(

who did you buy from? most good dealers have a return policy (you may have to eat the shipping)

who did you buy from? most good dealers have a return policy (you may have to eat the shipping)

I got it from Dark Shadow Collectibles. I'm about to send him an e-mail now to find out what my options are.

I'm just so bummed... After waiting for this thing for so long, I'm beyond disappointed to get a bad one. And on the one time I didn't go SSC direct, to boot. :( There goes all the money I "saved"... :monkey2

I got it from Dark Shadow Collectibles. I'm about to send him an e-mail now to find out what my options are.

I'm just so bummed... After waiting for this thing for so long, I'm beyond disappointed to get a bad one. And on the one time I didn't go SSC direct, to boot. :( There goes all the money I "saved"... :monkey2

Adam is one of my favorite people on this board. I've never had to send anything back but he is good people and I'm sure he'll help you out.

i have no doubt in my mind he'll take care of you.

Thanks guys! I'm glad to hear that. I've sent him an e-mail so we'll see. But your positive feedback gives me hope!

Unfortunately I dont think its as popular

As popular no way. But, I would say Salacious is one of the more iconic characters from return of the jedi.

I put a wait list reservation in for him last week and got converted within a day or two. I'll have mine on wed!

So far Gru's pics were the best. I may have mine displayed with the smoke hanging out of his mouth permanently!

So I got mine (pics later) and no eye issues. However, he won't sit properly on the rod that goes into the pillow. There's about a 1/4" gap. Anyone else have this issue? It's easily fixed, just curious.

Love this little guy. I want to see if I can find room for him in my living room because he's too damn cool to chill in my computer room. I doubt I'd ever sell him as I doubt I could ever repack the little ^^^^er :monkey4

Back