Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got mine (pics later) and no eye issues. However, he won't sit properly on the rod that goes into the pillow. There's about a 1/4" gap. Anyone else have this issue? It's easily fixed, just curious.

Not sure, doesn't his weight force him onto the pillow? :confused:

100_0026-vi.jpg

Oh no! The Skeksis stole his essence then stuffed him in a box!

Oh no! The Skeksis stole his essence then stuffed him in a box!

Another World. Another Time. In the Age of Wonder...

Awesome.

Sideshow received my Cataract Crumb last Thursday and they just contacted me about my replacement. Shouldn't be too long now before I can display this thing (hopefully with 20/20 this time:google)!

tomorrow for me...hopefully my UPS guy won't enforce the signature required as I'll be out of town till Friday night. really looking forward to this bad boy.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

I think I found why there's a gap.

:lol :lol :lol :lol That is AWESOME.

In Loki's defense, that damn pillow IS pretty well hidden in the packaging.

Man, what an awesome item. I just can't get over how awesome it is. I'm happy for myself and everyone else here who has one. :duff

:lol :lol :lol :lol That is AWESOME.

In Loki's defense, that damn pillow IS pretty well hidden in the packaging.

Man, what an awesome item. I just can't get over how awesome it is. I'm happy for myself and everyone else here who has one. :duff

I didn't really look at the box to see that there was supposed to be a pillow. Not to mention, I would've expected a polystone pillow so it didn't feel like there was anything left in the packaging. And of course it was on the bottom in a hidden compartment.

But I gotta say, it looks a lot better now :rotfl

He's f'n adorable...:lol:lol:lol

The best SW item ever released by Sideshow IMO.

Loki, you are just too funny!

Congrats to everyone who purchased this little guy. He is truly awesome.

Argh,,, I'm still waiting for my replacement from SS... The wait is killing me. They received my "cataract version" last Friday. Hope they get a new one to me quick.

Argh,,, I'm still waiting for my replacement from SS... The wait is killing me. They received my "cataract version" last Friday. Hope they get a new one to me quick.

Same here. I received an e-mail on Monday confirming that they're processing the replacement and I should receive another e-mail in 5-7 days with shipping info. Our new Crumbs should be defect free as Sideshow usually inspects replacement pieces before shipping them out. It does suck that we were some of the first people to receive this guy, only to have him snatched away by this debilitating sight disease... :monkey2

I think I got my tracking number for Crumb and I say I think because in the e-mail subject it can be read: "Tracking number for Kyle Morgan" who is not me. At first, I thought it was a mistake and Sideshow sent me another collector´s tracking number but then I noticed the invoice number was the correct one.

My crumb just arrived. He is way too big to open at work so I need to wait.

:duh He calls me... he talks to me... why won't he be quiet?? why won't he leave me alone?!?? :duh

Back