Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My crumb just arrived. He is way too big to open at work so I need to wait.

:duh He calls me... he talks to me... why won't he be quiet?? why won't he leave me alone?!?? :duh

I'd like to see the peoples faces at your work if you did! :rotfl

I couldn't take it anymore and I had to open up Crumb. He's not totally unpacked but he looks good so far.

Best statue ever. I think Jabba may have just been put to #2!!?!?!

Also, I work in a small private office. The air is now filled with the smell of Sideshow paint. DELICIOUS!

PS. He's #73/600. I like those odds.

Crumb landed here as well:D

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Sorry to see you got one of the possessed crumbs P1X. I received mine yesterday in great shape. He is just awesome! I can't wait to show him off when people come over

Last edited:
this is funny but why am i crying? :(

That's exactly what mine looked like, too. I managed to scrape off some of the white, but he'll never have completely clear eyes. :banghead Luckily, Adam at Dark Shadow is in the process of taking care of me. :chew

this is funny but why am i crying? :(QUOTE]

Sorry P1X4R. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for a replacement. Mine came in yesterday through an AD. I told them of the problem and they went through all their stock before shipping them, and their's checked out ok.

this info was just given to me by my AD from Sideshow. i'll give it a try. i hope it's a simple fix.

"Take a Q-tip and add a dab of rubbing alcohol. Lightly brushing the area
with the damp Q-tip removes all traces of white but you have to be careful
about applying too much pressure as it can eat away the clear coating and
the paint."

well my UPS guy attempted a 3rd time to deliver it today but my fiance decided she needed to go buy some potting soil and flowers and missed being at the house again so i'll have to wait to tuesday and pick it up during my lunch break...i'm pissed right now but I did receive the Powerloader/Ripley today from Reefer Shark and that thing is a freakin' grail...what a beautiful thing it is!

can't wait to get my crumb though, i was hoping to display him in the living room when people come over on Saturday but oh well, i'm enjoying everyone's pics in the mean-time....i feel bad for the ones with bad eyes...if mine comes with bad eyes i won't be attempting to fix them though.

well, i tried it out but there's still a layer of hazy whiteness on it. it'll have to go back for a replacement. i tried.

Finally got my Crumb in my display case!!

crumb01-1.jpg

Well, he didn't fit, so I made an alteration.

Can you tell what I did to make him fit?!?! :naughty

Back