Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, 1:1 Jawas shouldn't be too hard to customize. Just get the robe, and put some glowing eyes in there. Suprised nobody here has done it.

Plenty of people have done it, but the Jawas are a bit more detailed than you might think (particularly the thread patterns of the robes).

Well, this is an interesting choice by SS, I won't be getting it, but I'm sure lots of other people will. It is cool, in a unique way.

Pre-ordered it. Amazing sculpt and i love the character. Well love to HATE is more like it. Plus, there's the added bonus of Tony McVey being in on it.

Not what i wanted to go up this time around but hey, i like it and it's nice to get a few surprises thrown at you once 'n a while just for s*** and giggles :lol

is salacious giving the finger with his left hand? awesome! very fitting for his character. :lol

WOW! I totally missed this today. He...is...AWESOME! I absolutely love him. The price? Not so much. :monkey2

Alright guys, what do I do? XBOX 360 or this amazing replica of one of my favorite side characters from the OT? Gah! I don't even think I could put him anywhere... and my wife would probably kill me. Damn it!

At this stage, I'd say Crumb, I'm not gaming expert, but I'm sure X-Box will be replaced or a new version will come out in the next year or so and you'll have to upgrade, Salacious will always be cool :)

I'd really like to get this but between law school applications, letter services, MR's Muppets and SS's Star Wars and LOTR AAAND rebuying a few things I will be really broke. So sadly I must pass.

$314.99 at razor's edge. weird that a retailer sells for much less than direct. $35 is a nice discount.

This isn't a Sideshow exclusive, is it? So I could reasonably find this for a little bit cheaper from another retailer, no? :eek:

Any little bit of money saved helps, since I'm already going to go broke keeping up with all the 1/6 Star Wars from SS and the recent announcements in Japan of expensive Macross & Mospeada (Robotech) figures due out in 08.

My friends have been bugging me for months now to get a 360, but I'm really not a hardcore gamer (hell, my DS is my favorite system of the past few years), and this Crumb figure is the SAME PRICE. Argh.

$314.99 at razor's edge. weird that a retailer sells for much less than direct. $35 is a nice discount.

I would also have to add almost $30 worth of CA sales tax if I bought it direct from SS. But on the other hand, the shipping would be less and I would get it overnight (and earn reward points). I am impatient and want my stuff immediately and so I tend to order direct--I would need to save a great deal of money to be willing to wait several weeks for a new arrival. And the odds are in my favor if I want a low number to get it direct and order early--in general.

if Darkshadows get some, go buy from them. u can't beat $5 shipping + the discounted price and 0 tax outside Texas ( i think)

Usually you get a 15% discount, so you should be able to find him for around $52 less at some retailers. Although I know at one point their was talk of the retailer discount becoming less.

See, for me I can wait and all that but the reward points are the main thing. If I DO break down and buy it, it would be through SS direct. Plus should something break on him or be damaged I know it won't be that big a deal to get a replacement.

Back