Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, Darkshadow Collectibles will only charge $5 to ship something this massive and heavy? Are you sure? I find that hard to believe!

See, for me I can wait and all that but the reward points are the main thing. If I DO break down and buy it, it would be through SS direct. Plus should something break on him or be damaged I know it won't be that big a deal to get a replacement.

A very big reason to go direct--the return policy.

Wait, Darkshadow Collectibles will only charge $5 to ship something this massive and heavy? Are you sure? I find that hard to believe!

Adam rocks, pure and simple. :rock

Waiting for my shipping notice on this .... :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Why is it made of polystone? It detracts from it's authenticity.

I think that Sideshow recognizes that collectors willing to spend $350 on this piece would prefer it made from a material that will give it a longer shelf life. Durability is as, if not more, important than authenticity. I know I don't want to spend too much on a piece the could degrade on me in 5-10 years.

I think that Sideshow recognizes that collectors willing to spend $350 on this piece would prefer it made from a material that will give it a longer shelf life. Durability is as, if not more, important than authenticity. I know I don't want to spend too much on a piece the could degrade on me in 5-10 years.

Exactly. I know several people who have one of the lifesize Illusive Concepts Yoda replicas from the early 90s and almost all are starting to deteriorate.

Exactly. I know several people who have one of the lifesize Illusive Concepts Yoda replicas from the early 90s and almost all are starting to deteriorate.

I was nervous about Sideshow's Yoda bust until they clarified that it was foam, not rubber/latex.

I caved, and decided to get one. I have a few months to save up.

And find a place for him.

Bought it....I think it's a fun piece if you've got the room. Also I would like to see more posts from Collector Freak! You my friend are always right!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Why is it made of polystone? It detracts from it's authenticity.

So it doesn't end up looking like this in 20 years:
H_hoggleBEFORE4.jpg

https://www.sowatzka.com/gary/hoggle.html

Back