Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my return form from SS... I'll be shipping it back tomorrow, they'll receive it on Friday. I just hope they can get a new one sent to me quickly...

maybe without the pillow? I think you can push him down a bit more that way(I have not tried)

My cabinet will not fit him either, he is hanging on my sculpting table until I figure something out.

I just got the kong vs vrex, and the predator 1:1 bust... and I have no room...

September brings Iron man and Indiana Jones (and possibly the cinemaquette predator)... I have no idea where all these lovelies are going to fit haha.

maybe without the pillow? I think you can push him down a bit more that way(I have not tried)

Heighth is not an issue, its the width. Is the 18x18 the size of the pillow? Does he hang over the pillow?

Seriously, my wife will allow me to get him if he fits in the cabinet so I REALLY need to know. :eek::zzwhip

Just curious to see if there has been any other "quality paint issues" other than me and Silentman out there. I would find it hard to believe that we would be the only problems...

Just curious to see if there has been any other "quality paint issues" other than me and Silentman out there. I would find it hard to believe that we would be the only problems...

Mine hasn't shipped yet but I imagine I'll get it this week (at least I hope so). Hopefully it's fine since I haven't dealt with this particular dealer before. Seems like an isolated case though.

cap over at statue forum also got a bad on and one other guy on rebelscum

Mine shipped yesterday from Dark Shadow Collectibles! And for $5! Ha! I was not expecting it so soon! I thought Sideshow takes their time sending these out to customers first, and than retailers later. I'm not complaining, just surprised is all! :chew:chew:chew

Now here's hoping I don't have a fugly eye one... :google

Heighth is not an issue, its the width. Is the 18x18 the size of the pillow? Does he hang over the pillow?

Seriously, my wife will allow me to get him if he fits in the cabinet so I REALLY need to know. :eek::zzwhip

His tail sticks out quite a ways, and his hands do as well to a certain extent.

Get it, you could always hide him in the closet! :cool:

Just got mine yesterday and all is good. This piece is awesome, definitely a keeper. This is going to look awesome with the droids :r2d2line :emperor

Mine hasn't shipped yet but I imagine I'll get it this week (at least I hope so). Hopefully it's fine since I haven't dealt with this particular dealer before. Seems like an isolated case though.

Why's it take a week to ship something that's supposed to be in stock???? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Back