official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are scaring the carp out of me! With all this talk about floppy bodies, and swapping out bodies. Yep, if I'm investing $120 into a single figure, he better be right right out of the box. This is a new line that I am excited to be on board for, so I hope there aren't all these problems.

:(

I am concerned about it, but I can handle a little bit of looseness. My figures generally get into 1 good pose and then stay in the display case. Hopefully, Sideshow is aware of the floppy Pro body reports now and will see what they can do to correct it.

I'm not a Joe collector, but this figure will look good on his own. Since I won't be getting Two-Face until June this should fill in the gap nicely. :D

Last edited:
The January gap. I had money budgeted out for Two-Face in January, but he was pushed back to June where I have him pre-ordered. So I'll use that money to get Snake Eyes.
Oops. I forgot to add that in my first post. I'll edit.

I am concerned about it, but I can handle a little bit of looseness. My figures generally get into 1 good pose and then stay in the display case. Hopefully, Sideshow is aware of the floppy Pro body reports now and will see what they can do to correct it.

What figure came out on the Prometheus that gave us an indication of what Snake-Eyes might be like?

Well that's good to hear some less than dire results. I'll have mine Monday so I'm hopeful its not too bad.

It does seem (that like the hobbits and Clonobi) its not all the joints that are loose, but just certain ones.

Most like it nice and tight. Some like it with a little looseness. Then there's those who don't mind it being very loose, they're just happy to have it.

After seeing what the new Indy figures are coming with I can't help but think that Snake Eyes really *should* have come with the wolf, and possibly an extra head with goggles. An extra head with silver mask for CC as well.

I definitely want a swamp skier for Zartan now. Make it happen SSC!

I think I'm going to let him go. Toht's price pushed me over the edge, and Indy stuff takes priority over GI Joe. I only have the regular on order so I figure if I get desperate I can always find him elsewhere online.

I think I'm going to let him go. Toht's price pushed me over the edge, and Indy stuff takes priority over GI Joe. I only have the regular on order so I figure if I get desperate I can always find him elsewhere online.

Alas, we do have to prioritize. I'm sure he'll turn up cheaper somewhere else down the line.

It looks good. A look more like the early RAH line would have been better IMHO.

Look at all that stuff!!

Is that a Trooper is shows on back under CC?

Back