OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papo!! i already got my Rice and Beans REady!!!!

esp_plato_santa_ana.jpg

Hahaha, that looks pretty damn tasty.

L and XL ... that doesn't help me much. Don't they know I am a toy collector and I need an XXL? :)

It depends for me. I usually buy XXL so I can wear over heavier shirts but I might be able to make an XL work.... MIGHT!

It depends for me. I usually buy XXL so I can wear over heavier shirts but I might be able to make an XL work.... MIGHT!

Yeah, I can fit in an XL but its close so I always like to get XXL to have a little more room. I guess if it doesn't fit I can always give it away to somebody here.

I'd typically need a Medium as well. Guess I'll have room for layers with the Large. Surprised to see only 2 sizes though..I thought maybe they would've included a Medium and a XL. Can't wait to see what else they bundle up.

In previous years it's been a one size XL only tshirt, so 2 sizes is def an improvement.

I believe the kits have sold out every year. I'm a little iffy about the price since this one seems to have more in it than last year but I'll probably still get it.

Nope, last years is still aval. I hope SS learns from that. IMO, it wasn't worth the money, and it looks like they're making up for that this year.

I wonder how much it's going to cost... I may have to skip if it's more than the $20 or so bucks it's cost in the past. I need my cash for all the product that's going to be on sale!

The hoodie is interesting looking:
091909sp09kit04.jpg

Truth be told though I would have loved to get the new SSC logo in the upper right chest area and have the rest more muted.

I'm really wondering what the price on this will be so far we have:

-SSC Hoodie
-SSC Volume 11 Catalog
-Mort of the Dead Comic
-Mug
-Decoder Glasses

and they aren't done revealing yet....

Well, it years past it has been quite a deal. I think it was like $20-25 last year, which is the normal going rate for a T-shirt. So we basically bought a T-shirt last year and got the rest of the stuff free. So what is the going rate for a hoodie? $30-35? I would expect it to be around that range. The catalog was $10 by itself in the past so even then we would be getting a good deal.

Last year was $18.50 w/ catalog & shirt. Year before $12 w/ shirt & mug. I'm hoping for $25 or less this year.

They can't make this thing too expensive no matter how much swag they toss in. If its over say $30 it would be bad.

Subject: P2 - The Pitu Zombie Transformation

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CQWPlxLQoco&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CQWPlxLQoco&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

FILE0008.jpg

FILE0011.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... difficult to decide which is scarier.

Nice zombifcation. "lookin' awesome" :D

Back