OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Final Pieces Of The 2009 Spooktacular Kit Are…

a $50 gift card code good toward select products through SideshowCollectibles.com and a chance to order our Mort Color Version Vinyl Figure before the general public! But that’s not all! Kit owners who choose to purchase our ‘friend of the dead’ will score FREE shipping on the item if they are U.S. based or 50% off shipping if they are international residents! Plus, FIVE (5) spooky kits will include a Gift Card worth $150! Be sure to sign-up for the Sideshow e-newsletter, so that you’ll be prepared to purchase this container of cool swag this Thursday, September 24th!

The Final Pieces Of The 2009 Spooktacular Kit Are…

a $50 gift card code good toward select products through SideshowCollectibles.com and a chance to order our Mort Color Version Vinyl Figure before the general public! But that’s not all! Kit owners who choose to purchase our ‘friend of the dead’ will score FREE shipping on the item if they are U.S. based or 50% off shipping if they are international residents! Plus, FIVE (5) spooky kits will include a Gift Card worth $150! Be sure to sign-up for the Sideshow e-newsletter, so that you’ll be prepared to purchase this container of cool swag this Thursday, September 24th!

Sweetness count me in on this one. Any sneak peek into the price?

Wow. Bought!

Hopefully the price will be low once again. The Spook packages have been a good deal the last couple of years. This one seems to have a lot more in it.

Ktjn wants to make some kind of point.:dunno

Heh, no point really. Just trying to get you so baffled 'n frustrated to where you couldn't think straight, thus slipping in my next "desk question". It was coming...

It was a bit amusing seeing Nam take those posts seriously though.

Heh, no point really. Just trying to get you so baffled 'n frustrated to where you couldn't think straight, thus slipping in my next "desk question". It was coming...

It was a bit amusing seeing Nam take those posts seriously though.

Says the guy who got schooled by Dusty. :rolleyes: There's no shame in admitting you were wrong bub. ;)

Double the price seems a bit much. Keep in mind this is basically a jazzed up promo item/SS celebration and it behooves SS to keep the price as low as they can.

And the limit has been 1 the years before.

Double the price seems a bit much. Keep in mind this is basically a jazzed up promo item/SS celebration and it behooves SS to keep the price as low as they can.
True, but also keep in mind that hoodies are quite a bit more expensive than t-shirts. Plus, every kit this year comes with at least a $50 gift card, where last year, the majority only got $10-15 cards. That is a good indicator to me that the kit will be quite a bit more expensive. Including the card is really intended to offset the cost for customers.

And the limit has been 1 the years before.

Not true. I ordered (and received) two kits last year.

Back