OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to wait a bit on using my GC, I already have enough Cosbabies that I have "purchased" as fillers to use the whole amount :horror. The last GC I used was for the $40 Indy hat, and it actually isn't too bad; it was a gift for my oldest son.

:whip

What! No poster this year!

No poster this year. Last year's kit was a bit more theme-oriented, with most of the items centered around the "It Collects From Beyond" movie. This year the goodies seem a bit more "generic Sideshow" in that regard. Only the box features the Help Wanted project.

Still, what we are getting this year is pretty dang cool. Not anything to complain about for my perspective.

Sub Total: $29.99
Discount: $0.00
Freight: $36.78
VAT/Sales Tax: $10.02
------------
mines come for $76.79

no pics of their upcoming projects but this book totally blew me away.
its is way better then volume 10.
the articles in it are fantastic and the photography is unreal.
alone this book looks like it could be worth $50.
the logo on the back is unreal and the dvd is a nice add on.
so worth having.

what's on the dvd man :confused:

Mine finally shipped today; $55 shipping! :monkey4
$85 all up! *Sigh* I better get it in a shipping box for that price!

Thats horrible, and IMO not worth getting the kit. But may one of you UK and aussie guys get a 150 GC :D

As for colored mort...if the ES on the kit is 500 and they plan on selling more colored morts, I would guess the ES would probably roughly be around 750, possibly 1000.

No poster this year. Last year's kit was a bit more theme-oriented, with most of the items centered around the "It Collects From Beyond" movie. This year the goodies seem a bit more "generic Sideshow" in that regard. Only the box features the Help Wanted project.

Still, what we are getting this year is pretty dang cool. Not anything to complain about for my perspective.

I think this year is the BEST Spook kit so far!

FYI: The $50 code that everyone gets is included in the Mort Comic. If you have one of the extra $150 cards, it will be a physical card.

And a friendly reminder: Please do not post the gift card codes from the Mort comic on public sites or pass them on via PM or email, etc, to people who did not purchase the kit! You have been warned! The $50 gift card codes will ONLY be honored if YOU purchased the kit, and yes they will be cross-checking email addresses & account usernames of code-users against the list of kit-purchasers, so you CANNOT pass along the code to anyone else. You have to use it through YOUR account or it will not be honored when they process the order.

It's all part of the kit bonus :duff

FYI: The $50 code that everyone gets is included in the Mort Comic. If you have one of the extra $150 cards, it will be a physical card.

And a friendly reminder: Please do not post the gift card codes from the Mort comic on public sites or pass them on via PM or email, etc, to people who did not purchase the kit! You have been warned! The $50 gift card codes will ONLY be honored if YOU purchased the kit, and yes they will be cross-checking email addresses & account usernames of code-users against the list of kit-purchasers, so you CANNOT pass along the code to anyone else. You have to use it through YOUR account or it will not be honored when they process the order.

Wow, that's a first. I usually hand off my unused cards to friends but I'll be sure to use it up this time. Thanks! :naughty

What if you werent going to use the code and wished to give it away?

I guess you could always just use the giftcard and purchase an item on your own account and then send it to them.

What if you werent going to use the code and wished to give it away?

I guess you could always just use the giftcard and purchase an item on your own account and then send it to them.

Yep, you will have to find a work-around if you want to do that with this particular code.

How about the hoodie, can you give that to someone else or only the person who bought the kit can wear it? :monkey1

And? :tap Still would've loved a poster for Help Wanted. :lol

How about the hoodie, can you give that to someone else or only the person who bought the kit can wear it? :monkey1

Nope only the person who bought it can wear it. There was a guy in SoCal who was just putting on the sleeve, a light went off embedded into the stitching and this happened:

Head-explodes-big-761159.jpg

They really aren't playing around this year....

Nope only the person who bought it can wear it. There was a guy in SoCal who was just putting on the sleeve, a light went off embedded into the stitching and this happened:

Head-explodes-big-761159.jpg

They really aren't playing around this year....

Doesn't count though. The dude in your pic was already dead... or undead, to begin with! :p

Back