OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they'll be a DEAD variant. Its a Spook tradition but I hope its like the Doctor where its a new release that has a Spook variant and not a variant of something we've already seen.

Anyone look close at the female body in the catalog. Is that a new body or is the female just that different from the old male buck body?

(no jokes please)

That's what she said.

(If I can't joke with Shropt, I'm joking elsewhere, damnit.)

Concerning the coffee mug - too damn small. My regular coffee mug holds twice as much. Sideshow must want me to be away from the computer twice as much this Spook.

Concerning Dead variants - I would only buy a variant if it was a Cardinal in all red based on the Harbinger of course, I think that would look great. Any others = pass.

Concerning what we will see at Spook -
pretty obvious we will see the Dead specimens
probably one or the other of the Creature in SSE, saving the other for B&W friday
a new line for Universal Monsters, such as LSB, but that is wishful thinking
Mort in color!, but you knew that didn't you? maybe a surprisingly low edition size?
lots of Star Wars...
hopefully an Alien tease or preorder from the original series (that I want)
a newly sculpted Dead 1/6 release
oh, and Pinhead in premium format for all you Hellraiser fans, but probably not yet, huh?
other Spooky goodness...

:D

Concerning the coffee mug - too damn small. My regular coffee mug holds twice as much. Sideshow must want me to be away from the computer twice as much this Spook.

Concerning Dead variants - I would only buy a variant if it was a Cardinal in all red based on the Harbinger of course, I think that would look great. Any others = pass.

Concerning what we will see at Spook -
pretty obvious we will see the Dead specimens
probably one or the other of the Creature in SSE, saving the other for B&W friday
a new line for Universal Monsters, such as LSB, but that is wishful thinking
Mort in color!, but you knew that didn't you? maybe a surprisingly low edition size?
lots of Star Wars...
hopefully an Alien tease or preorder from the original series (that I want)
a newly sculpted Dead 1/6 release
oh, and Pinhead in premium format for all you Hellraiser fans, but probably not yet, huh?
other Spooky goodness...

We also want to see the Buffy announcement.

Yeah. 3 damn variants last spook. :(
Nearly made me quit the line in disgust.

To date:

Green & Blue Doc
Blue & Grey Spokesman
Green & Red & Blue & Goth Babysitters
Green & Tan & Black Containment Op.

I don't know if it was the case, but it seemed they began to treat this line like a cash cow, pumping out the exact same figures regardless if they were wanted or made any sense. Hopefully they learned that we don't want that stuff. What's to pick from for variants anyway? Street Preacher, Harbinger and Punk? Maybe they'll churn out a bright red "Crimson Harbinger". :rolleyes: :sick

:nono Dont give them ideas.

Got mine today---AWESOME
Did anyone have problems with zipper----mine is coming apart at the bottom--only had it on once:monkey2

Mine did just today :( What cheap material. Probably the same material they use to make their PFS ;P (I kidd SS).

As for what to look for, some of these posts mentioned it. I think one of the Dead variants will be the red cloth harbringer. Hope it comes with a hood.

The Mort SDCC exclusive only had 250 but if we consider this a special edition, the color (which is the regular edition) should have more than that. I say they will make over 500 of them to cover the possibilities of all Kit purchasers pre-ordering it but lower than 1000 orders.

That presumes that everyone who ordered a kit will also order color Mort. I don't think that is going to be the case.

It won't be the case, but I think they would still have to make at least 500 to cover everybody. If Mort sold out during the spook kit pre-order, people would be crying for spook kit refunds whether they wanted a Mort or not.

As for what to look for, some of these posts mentioned it. I think one of the Dead variants will be the red cloth harbringer. Hope it comes with a hood.

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

:nono Dont give them ideas.

I know.... :( Oh god, what have I done?! I was joking & making fun of the silly Crimson Cobra Commander. :banghead

Doesn't seem like a good idea to make a variant of a figure that has failed to sell either the Ex or reg edition. Sheesh. :sick

NO MORE VARIANTS!!!
full.jpg

Back