OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit seems cool. Maybe it's like a butcher's apron... all covered in blood splatter...that would be cool.

i like the assortment, though i don't need a stuffed toy. maybe the dogs will like it.

apron is a cool idea! have enough t shirts.

so Dusty....is this the year, after many many years of me asking/begging, that SS sends me that Doom PF that is just lying around waiting to go to my house?

I cant stop, won't stop asking till i get one lol.

images

I am so baffled by all the QR hate in the preview page comments. I don't know how it could be any easier than it is. I decoded the first clue in under 5 seconds using the link provided on the help desk page.

I am so baffled by all the QR hate in the preview page comments. I don't know how it could be any easier than it is. I decoded the first clue in under 5 seconds using the link provided on the help desk page.

Yeah, that link is handy, but most people are used to using their phones for QR codes and this one was too dense and too small to work on a phone.

I'm not going to get too worked up about it because I really doubt they'll be used as the spook codes. Half the fun is using the decoder gizmos!

I actually like the zombie mask. My issue will be with the apron. I am really short, so a regular size one will fall right to the ground on me. :( Will have to cut it probably.

Can't wait to order the spook kit and it looks like some cool stuff in it again. Just really adds to the week which is always fun.

So the Window Clings are for the car.....hmmmm.....depending on how they went with it, it's definitely interesting as longs as its not all cartoony.

I have to say I don't hate the mask, depending on how it is wearable it looks like it'd be nice for a makeshift costume, although its not worth $29.99, still not sold.

:postpics:

Sorry Buffy, couldn't resist. :monkey3

Mmhmm.... :D

Has the value of the gift card been posted?

It's probably going to be 15-50 or something. Or, all just $25, OR, I have no idea. But I don't think it's been posted.

I have a question...When I was reading people's comments about the spook kit, they were saying something about having a smart phone and only being able to read the codes with those.

I am very confused. I thought the mask was what that was for? Unless these are people who will not be buying the kit and can only use their phones. Bah! They confused me, I may have confused myself further and probably confused all of you.

Back