OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suprised the winner hasn't posted in here yet. Seems like the winner would know by now but I've never won a SF thread contest before so I don't know

(If it worked for Shropt maybe it will work for me too. :))

Oh...there will be a scavenger hunt...no need to worry about that. Criswell will probably be popping his head in from time to time in some way or the other as well.

There will be no movie this year.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update Alex! you know how restles we're all getting in here! :lol

I shared this on the ssc fb page but thought I would share it with my friends here too.

I guess my cat Bailey isn't one for zombies. I picked up my decoder zombie mask and showed it to him. He stopped in his tracks and his left eye began to twitch. He didn't come closer to it.

Oh...there will be a scavenger hunt...no need to worry about that.

:hi5:

Criswell will probably be popping his head in from time to time in some way or the other as well.

:thud::thud::thud:

There will be no movie this year.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

-SideshowAlex

Pippin sucks. :lol

Ha! Well then congrats because you won the Black Tinkerbell!

and the rich get richer......:lol.

j/k CONGRATS! :clap

I shared this on the ssc fb page but thought I would share it with my friends here too.

I guess my cat Bailey isn't one for zombies. I picked up my decoder zombie mask and showed it to him. He stopped in his tracks and his left eye began to twitch. He didn't come closer to it.

oohh, Zombie watchcat. I'd hang on to that one, might save your life during the zombie apoclypse. :lol

Seeing Mike's sig makes me think. Has anyone made a chart just to see who all has participated in what spooks?

Seeing Mike's sig makes me think. Has anyone made a chart just to see who all has participated in what spooks?

Been spooking since 2006. I remember the hullaballoo over the Subject 57 Spooktacular Exclusive. :lol

I was around for 2006, but didn't discover the freak board here until 2007. Then I was doomed. I'm supposed to be working on report cards right now, and my brain is numb. so I keep flipping to the the spook thread.

I successfully lobbied the teachers in my school to move the Fall Writing Exam from the beginning of October to the end of the month. My hidden agenda? The kids would be quietly, self-sustained and writing during Spooktacular, leaving me open to participate without too many distractions. :lol

I successfully lobbied the teachers in my school to move the Fall Writing Exam from the beginning of October to the end of the month. My hidden agenda? The kids would be quietly, self-sustained and writing during Spooktacular, leaving me open to participate without too many distractions. :lol

Oh how i wish. But I'm in elementary. These are earlier now due to a new governemnt mandate and we've had next to no training on using the new program. they've also removed one of the keys we used to work on multiples with the same comments. :slap

Been spooking since 2006. I remember the hullaballoo over the Subject 57 Spooktacular Exclusive. :lol

I was around for 2006, but didn't discover the freak board here until 2007. Then I was doomed. I'm supposed to be working on report cards right now, and my brain is numb. so I keep flipping to the the spook thread.

My first year of participating was 2007.

2004 here. Always curious to see who's been involved with these things. I even try to go and find the old ezboard from time to time. :lol

Back