OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This got started over in the t-shirt thread, but since they are starting to pop up now, I figured I should mention it here. Anyone who would like one the Spook Veteran sig banners with your name on it, just let me know and I'll make one for you.

Of course, this offer is only open to Spook Veterans. Newbies will have to wait until next year to get one :D.

I would be up for one as well. :yess:

Last edited:
i'd love one! thanks for doing these! :wave

spook_2010_sig_roguebaron.png

Anyone notice if their 400 bonus points have been added yet? Not sure what my total was before the kit...

Anyone notice if their 400 bonus points have been added yet? Not sure what my total was before the kit...
YES, it has been added! I never kept track of my points until recently, after I noticed I didn't receive points for something (due to the order showing as canceled, even though it had actually shipped). So it isn't a common screw-up or anything. But yes, I got my 400 points. Very awesome and unexpected of them to do that.

However, I can't figure out the gift card! I used a smart phone to scan the barcode in the cover of the box. It gives a URL. I went to the URL, but I don't see a code. Anyone else know where the code is?

I'm saving them to lop off as much as I can from the hopefully imminent Alien maquette. So I guess I hope we don't see it this Spook, so I can keep saving since I only have just over $100 right now.

Not yet, and I know what mine were. But they did say starting on the 25th.
Mine were positively added already. I know what mine were, and it is exactly 400 higher now, so they must have started early. Unless I spent $400 on something and don't remember it... Nah, pretty sure I'd remember it.

So is the only gift card code that comes with the Readiness Kit the one for $5-$10 on the case for the DVD?
I thought the QR code was supposed to contain a gift card. It says it is "a special code that will lead you to Spooktacular Kit gift card riches." But the link just leads me to in-stock Dead products. I wonder if the link isn't active yet...

Back