OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my cat Bailey isn't one for zombies. I picked up my decoder zombie mask and showed it to him. He stopped in his tracks and his left eye began to twitch. He didn't come closer to it.

It's crazy that you just shared this story, because, as I just returned home from a late breakfast, and entered my office/sideshow display area, Kaiko went absolutely ballistic. I had set up the room with all my Spook readiness items yesterday, and have one of my decoder masks (the one with the stick) sticking up out of the Panzy Pirate box. Well, Kaiko saw this and thought it was a real zombie poking his head up from behind the office desk. Shrill barking and ballistic attitude ensued. I ended up having to pull both masks down so they are out of her sight. Damn, I must have a zombie warning device too!

Tinkerbell? Really? I answered Dark Feary! Oh, duh! Pan was mentioned. Oppps.

Same here. Didn't even know about the black Tinkerbell.... but now looking at it I'm sad I missed the answer. The wife would've loved that!

Ok, so she helps find clues, she gives mucho sex AND she collects My Little Ponys....

where the f___ did you find her, candy land?!?!

That is awesome! :hi5:

haha, maybe... she is pretty darn sweet...

Pretty sweet on the ol' eyes too!

summersteenyears2.jpg

:yess:

I got the readiness kit I won yesterday, but there was no decoder mask inside. I still have the decoder from two years ago. That should work, right? I don't really care about the mask. I just don't want to miss out on any decoder prizes.

yup, the old one will work. I keep it in my desk at work so I have one at home and one at work. Last year I forgot it and was using these little plastic mirra's from my math lessons and they worked too. Though I did look ridiculous on the computers in our school library using them.

Seeing Mike's sig makes me think. Has anyone made a chart just to see who all has participated in what spooks?

I have been taking part in Spook since the beginning, which I think was 2004. Not really sure when it all it started. I won't be able to participate like I really want to this year, I'll be stuck at work all day. Last year's Spook will be hard to top!

Congrats Shropt on the win. I was way off on my guess.

I have been taking part in Spook since the beginning, which I think was 2004. Not really sure when it all it started. I won't be able to participate like I really want to this year, I'll be stuck at work all day. Last year's Spook will be hard to top!

Congrats Shropt on the win. I was way off on my guess.

Call in sick

If I call in sick, I lose the pay I need to pay for new Sideshow items, but I do have a three day weekend next week for Halloween. All my other PTO days are spoken for, for either school or pleasure.

This got started over in the t-shirt thread, but since they are starting to pop up now, I figured I should mention it here. Anyone who would like one the Spook Veteran sig banners with your name on it, just let me know and I'll make one for you.

Of course, this offer is only open to Spook Veterans. Newbies will have to wait until next year to get one :D.

This got started over in the t-shirt thread, but since they are starting to pop up now, I figured I should mention it here. Anyone who would like one the Spook Veteran sig banners with your name on it, just let me know and I'll make one for you.

Of course, this offer is only open to Spook Veterans. Newbies will have to wait until next year to get one :D.
I just put my request in over in the other thread. Great idea, and very cool banner!

i'd love one! thanks for doing these! :wave

images

HA HA

Back