OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats---Your wife should love this one...

My wife's exact words were "Ehhhhh... and what are you going to do with that?"

Gotta love her. :1-1:

Tink may need to go in to my secret closet collection. :)

And RoboDad, can I get a cool Spook vet sig? Pretty please? :pray:

We don't want to know about any secret closets, Shropt. :nana:

Of course! BANweeweeOUNTS unite!

spook_2010_sig_madcow.png

You sir, RULE! Thanks... :rock

Here you go, but you have to promise not to win anything else for the rest of Spook. Or if you do win something, to send it to me. :lol

spook_2010_sig_shropt.png

Shropt... you rule! Nice win, bro!

Can I please get a veteran banner? I think I only missed the very first Spook.... :wave

EDIT: Thanks for the banner RD!!!!!

Last edited:
One thing I need to mention again, just that no one gets any unexpected surprises. Everyone who is using the Spook Veteran banner, please be sure to copy the banner to your own image hosting account, or simply use the forum software to upload the banner directly to this site.

Otherwise, you may find that it stops working if my Photobucket bandwidth limit is exceeded.

SPOOK ON!

I think this'll be my third Spooktacular. Nowhere near as many as some others, but I certainly know the ins and outs as well as anyone else here. Does that make me veteran enough?

This got started over in the t-shirt thread, but since they are starting to pop up now, I figured I should mention it here. Anyone who would like one the Spook Veteran sig banners with your name on it, just let me know and I'll make one for you.

Of course, this offer is only open to Spook Veterans. Newbies will have to wait until next year to get one :D.

Please, please, please? :pray:

Enjoy your last day of rest and relaxation today, guys, cuz starting tomorrow, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! Time to get your Spook On!

Back