Official "The Dark Knight" SPOILER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scan0011pd0.png

:lol what do you do when you have to sit next to this guy?

screenshot002st7.png

:lol what do you do when you have to sit next to this guy?

screenshot002st7.png

As rediculous as it seems, I like this setup. Nolan doesn't go hollywood and have the special "super criminals" lockup room away from everyone, he throws the joker right into general holding with the rest of the lot. Bravo Chris.

As rediculous as it seems, I like this setup. Nolan doesn't go hollywood and have the special "super criminals" lockup room away from everyone, he throws the joker right into general holding with the rest of the lot. Bravo Chris.

Agreed. And does the guy on the right have some Joker makeup on too?

And I'd compliment the Joker on his awesome fashion sense and lovely manicure if I were sitting next to him. :lol

If you look closely, you can see the Batpod emerging from the Tumbler in that ET clip. The kind of "spinning" effect that you see are the guns moving and locking into position.

EC, I believe that is one of the goons that gets arrested along with J.

That ET clip also puts to rest if Joker is driving the big rig that flips in the trailer, he looks like he's driving a bank truck or something, definitely not the 18 wheeler.

Here is a rough timeline of some of the events. Showdown takes place right in the middle of the film...

1. Crashing Wayne's Party
2. Funeral Service
3. Street Showdown
4. Joker In Jail
5. Hospital

Rolling Stone Review....

Looks like it will be the second coming....

https://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/movie/16155928/review/21477208/the_dark_knight

From this review, Rachel's death is almost all but certain, at least that's the death I take from this comment...

Eckhart earns major props for scarily and movingly portraying the DA's transformation into the dreaded Harvey Two-Face, an event sparked by the brutal murder of a major character.

Same here. I take that as a confirmation. And funny how I see DA written there and I almost think they are talking about me. :lol

I thought the same thing, I see those 2 letters in caps like that anymore my first thought is "hey, Josh" followed by "doh!"

Best part of that review for me, the strong sense of MAJOR DRAMA that will be in this film, I'm on the edge for that, I want to see the ultimate hero backed against the wall story in TDK and I think it's going to deliver on that. I just love watching heroes or anyone rise above challenges. Nothing more exciting than like your favorite sports team losing with very little left in the game and they dig down and find the stuff to turn it around and pull of a win. I'm all jazzed up just thinking about it now.

Ah ^^^^ This Is The Wrong Thread!!

that sucks. hehe, thats happened to me before with a few video games.:lol

the thing im looking forward to the most is just checking out two face, honestly the character hasnt been the same since tommy lee jones. Im also looking forward to Heaths take on the joker. Ive never really been a fan of heath ledger but from what ive seen in the trailers ive been surprised and im sure il be blown away when the movie actually hits theaters.

I want to see the ultimate hero backed against the wall story in TDK and I think it's going to deliver on that. I just love watching heroes or anyone rise above challenges. Nothing more exciting than like your favorite sports team losing with very little left in the game and they dig down and find the stuff to turn it around and pull of a win. I'm all jazzed up just thinking about it now.

The great part about it is... he doesn't end up "rising above" in this film... we will have to wait until the third installment for that :)

"I don't want to kill you," Heath Ledger's psycho Joker tells Christian Bale's stalwart Batman. "You complete me." Don't buy the tease. He means it.

Kick ass :rock

Back